Notices
Series I Do It Yourself Forum Wanna save some coin or time/money in the shop? Read up on Do-It-Yourself custom mods and repairs & post your own here.

DIY: Fog Lamp thread as .PDF file

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 11:41 PM
RRDI Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DIY: Fog Lamp thread as .PDF file

I was doing research on this forum on how to convert my fog lamps into daytime running lights, and came across this thread:

DYI: Fog Light Rewire

After plowing through all of the pages, I thought that it would be easier to convert the whole thread into a PDF file for easier reading. So, here's the link for the results:

Right click here, and select 'Save As'.

Warnings:
  1. This is a large file. It is about 2.9 MB in size.
  2. Page breaks were inserted to try to keep the individual posts on the same page. The same goes for pictures. Because of this, it's nearly 100 pages long!
  3. All of the images that were in the thread are also included in the file. That is, the ones that could be retrieved. There were a few ones that were no longer available.
  4. The entire thread was copied 'As is'. No editing was done, with the exception of page breaks.
  5. As the link above suggests, unless you want to view the file inside of your web browser, you should right click on the link, and do a 'Save as' to save the file to your computer.
If you have any problems, please feel free to PM me. Also, if there are other DYI threads that you think this would be a good idea for, post it here in this thread.

Enjoy!
Old 08-14-2005, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Great idea and great service Along! Too bad the DIY on bumper removal is sans pictures now or that one would be a good candidate for a PDF. I do have in my own files the first part, the key part, of that thread including images so if you would want to do that part of it PM me and I'll send you a ZIP file of what I have. I have offered to send the ZIP file to anyone who asks for it and have had several request it, but a PDF link within the forum would be much better. Again, thanks for the effort and great results!

Larry
Old 08-14-2005, 02:40 PM
RRDI Member

Originally Posted by Go48
I do have in my own files the first part, the key part, of that thread including images so if you would want to do that part of it PM me and I'll send you a ZIP file of what I have.
PM'd you
Old 03-13-2007, 07:49 PM
rotor rider

RE: Along4TheRide - Fog Light PDF file:

A little late... but thanks!
PS I'm in Canada and have the fog light mod with DRL by-pass. But, in actual use in the fog, I needed the main head lamps to see where I was going - disappointing.

Last edited by TurboX8; 03-13-2007 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Forgot the reference