Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

FS: 1994 Single Turbo "VR" Touring RX7, Glass sunroof; Unbeliveable FD!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy ^^

Originally Posted by Redshift
I die a little bit inside every time I see this car get bumped.....
Sorry about that.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Spinning Dorito Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not your fault.

I suppose it's possible that I could somehow get a sudden windfall of cash.... yeah.. that faint hope encourages me.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:33 PM

Talking New Price!

So the price is now @ $17,900 OBO. You will be hard pressed to find another FD that has been taken care of like this one. Low miles with a very streetable single turbo, WOW! Don't worry everything works (minus the radio antenna). Please feel free to give me a call or come on bye and check the FD out. One test drive and you will be in love.

NEW PRICE: $17,900

Garrick
cell #803-464-4952
Old 07-09-2006, 01:23 AM

Talking ^^

Still for sale people. You know you want it. Seriously it's getting closer for me and my family to Move overseas, so I need someone to buy this Wonderful FD. Anyone is welcome to come and check it out. Just give me a call.

Garrick
Old 07-11-2006, 01:39 PM
350Z Killer

Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge of RX7's. I know this might not be the most unbiased place to ask this, but how reliable are the FD's? I have been thinking on and off about selling my 8 for something else, but I really need something fairly reliable that will last me my last two years of school, and a few years after that. Also, I know it is a two seater, but is there at least a decent amount of cargo room, like perhaps a golf bag and a few other miscellaneous items?

(I don't want to completely get your hopes up, as I am still in the contemplating phase, but I live in SC and it is a possibility. Good luck with your sale and god-speed when you go overseas)
Old 07-11-2006, 08:35 PM

Talking ^^

Originally Posted by Big_Mike_4488
Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge of RX7's. I know this might not be the most unbiased place to ask this, but how reliable are the FD's? I have been thinking on and off about selling my 8 for something else, but I really need something fairly reliable that will last me my last two years of school, and a few years after that. Also, I know it is a two seater, but is there at least a decent amount of cargo room, like perhaps a golf bag and a few other miscellaneous items?

(I don't want to completely get your hopes up, as I am still in the contemplating phase, but I live in SC and it is a possibility. Good luck with your sale and god-speed when you go overseas)
I would almost compare the RX7 (FD) to a mean wife. If you don't give it the attention it needs than it will blow up in your face. Unlike a lot of RX7's out there this one is well taken care of. Reliability mods are done, and it receives only the utmost care everyday. You are more than welcome to come and check this FD out. It runs beautiful, and is very reliable. Before you buy any RX7 I suggest you do a little research. A good place to start will be here: http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=68640

You will find a lot of very valuable information there. I have been studying RX7's for almost 4 years, and every time I visit the RX7 forum I learn something new.

If you would like to get an RX7, I would suggest you do not buy an FD without getting a compression check and you test drive it. It's a crap shoot that could put way in the hole if you neglect certain things and act on impulse. I'm not saying my FD is perfect, but it's damn close. Give me a call @ 803-464-4952 and we can work out a time for you to come and take a look.

Garrick
Old 07-11-2006, 08:56 PM
350Z Killer

I will actually be in Chapin tommorrow teachin kids how to play golf. I'm not sure if thats anywhere near where you are. I would like to take a look at it sometime, but I know so little about the car that I'm not sure how serious of a buyer I am yet. Not to mention the fact that I dont know a great deal about turbos so I'm not sure of the best way to maintain them. Let me know if you are somewhere within a decent distance of Harbison Blvd. or somethin, and I might give you a call just to take a look at it. If you are free tommorrow afternoon that is.

EDIT: Well, I read a little bit on the RX-7 forum and it doesnt look like this car is the daily driver I need. Need a little more cargo room and a little more reliability. Dont think I will be switching to a 7 afterall, unless I win the powerball. (In which case I'll buy a bunch of 'em) Well, good luck with your sale, and sorry I wasnt able to buy your car.

Last edited by Big_Mike_4488; 07-11-2006 at 09:43 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:40 PM

Talking Update: New Price!

Alot of people tell me they want to buy my car (4 people as of right now), but no one has even given me a call to set up the transaction. Here is a little incentive for all the perspective buyers:

Price: $17,500 OBO!!!

That is a deal and a half, for what your getting here.

Garrick