Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

For sale 2004 Mazda RX-8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For sale 2004 Mazda RX-8 $11,500

2004 Mazda Rx-8 Touring Package, Loaded, Extras!! Below Blue Book. $11,500 I am located in PA, right outside of Philadelphia (West Chester Area).

Up for sale is my beautiful 2004 Mazda RX-8 with the Touring Package. This lovely vehicle is Loaded, and also has a few extras. I am asking below blue book value, and including a few thousand in upgrades. Just under 75K miles. This car must sell. The only reason that i am selling this car is because i need a bigger car for work these days. The car is in good condition inside and out. It is a used car so there are a few scratches here and there, but nothing major. The Mazda RX-8 engine recall was performed at 53K miles so in all actuality the engine only has around 20K miles on it. I also had a new clutch installed on the car at 53K miles, i figured while the car was having all that recall work done to go ahead and put a new clutch in as well. New brakes were just put on the car about 2K miles ago. This car was very well cared for and service performed regularly. The vehicle has never been smoked in. Also the car has never been raced or tracked. 100% CARFAX CERTIFIED. CARFAX checks out free of any damage or issues. This RX-8 runs flawlessly, and it drives and handles great. There is a crack in the black plastic molding near the exhaust, but is minor.THERE IS A MINOR DENT IN THE REAR BUMPER. I STOPPED BY A MAZDA BODYSHOP AND THEY QUOTED THE DAMAGE AT $500. A NEW BUMER IS GOING TO RUN $300 AND LABOR WOULD RUN ABOUT $200.

The vehicle comes with 18 inch premium alloy wheels, 6 speed manual transmission, Bridgestone Potenza tires, Bose Surround Speaker system, Racing style bucket seats (front and rear), Dynamic Stability Control, Power Sunroof, Power Locks and Mirrors, Rack and Pinion Steering, Keyless Entry, Remote Trunk Release, Xenon HID Headlights, Foglamps, Rear "Suicide" Style Doors.

Extras Incuded - HKS Legamax Exhaust System, HKS Suction Intake System, SR Motorsports Straight Pipe (CAT DELETE), Mazdaspeed Shifter, Professionally Dark Black Tinted Windows.

I will include all stock parts in the sale of this vehicle as well.

HKS Legamax Exhaust RX-8

HKS is proud to introduce the all new HKS Legamax Exhaust for the 2004 Mazda RX-8. The Legamax is the newest exhaust line from HKS and utilizes the latest in exhaust technology, including HKS' patented Advantex muffler packing.

The HKS Mazda RX-8 Legamax Exhaust Features:

100% Polished SUS304 Stainless Steel Piping, Mufflers and Tips

- 65mm Piping Diameter

- Dual 100mm LM-1 Exhaust Tips

- Advantex Muffler Packing

- 95dB(A) Sound Compliant

HKS Race Suction Intake Kit Mazda RX8 04

HKS Racing Suction Kits have been developed as the premier intake system for high performance applications. Each kit features cast or mandrel bent aluminum suction pipes that have been tested for optimal air flow. HKS’ air filter with its patented Super-Funnel design is also included. Certain applications are available for vehicle’s that have eliminated their mass air flow meter.

Includes Heat Shield Box

Inlet size: 100mm
Element size: 200mm

RX-8 Midpipe with silencer

We built this 304 (.065 Super Thick) Stainless Steel RX-8 Midpipe with silencer for a horsepower increase. It is made of 304 stainless steel mandrel bent high flow tubing includes o2 sensor bung and comes with a high performance silencer. 100% bolt-on with simple hand tools. This was part of Project RX-8 testing and picked up horsepower.

**Off road legal only, Car will not pass emissions with this pipe**

Mazdaspeed shift **** from VIVIDRACING will enhance your RX8 and give you the feeling that you are driving a high performance sports car. The mazdaspeed shift **** is black leather and is made for the RX8.

**Note CEL light is on due to midpipe. There is nothing wrong with the car, CEL is one due to running the car with out a CAT CONVERTER. I have recent paperwork proving that car checks out 100%, and that the only reason the car has the CEL on is because of the Midpipe. I am including all stock parts in the auction so you will have the stock converter to swap on for inspection and emissions. Inspection just expired last month an i have not had it done yet for 2008 because i knew i was going to be selling the car and do not really use the vehicle anymore.

This car must sell, so if interested contact me. I am asking below blue book and including upgrades. Car is sold AS IS. All Sales Final. I have tried my best to accuratly describe the item to the best of my ability.

Car pictures are viewable on cars.com ad page here is the link:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...eadExists=true

Contact George 484-547-1594

GCapuzzi@msn.com

Last edited by GCapuzzi; 03-07-2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Forgot to post location, and price
Old 03-04-2008, 10:49 PM

bump
Old 03-04-2008, 11:42 PM
Registered Toker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well you have the right price for the miles... good luck with the sale!

PS - people here are lazy so try posting the pics on the thread.
To do it upload pics to photobucket (or equivalent) and copy the image code [IMG] right onto the thread
Old 03-07-2008, 11:04 AM

Bump for a nice low price.