Year: 2004
Make: Mazda
Model: Tribute Hybrid
Price: $5350
Mileage: 131000
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (US State/Canada/Int): OR

Selling my 2004 Mazda RX8, I purchased it a month and a half ago for a daily driver for my wife, but found the car has a “hot start” problem. We live 15 minutes out of town and she can start up the car and go to town to do a quick errand, but when she tries to start it up to come home it won’t start she has to let it cool down for about an hour for it to be able to start it up again. The car runs fine other than that, I don’t have the time or the funds to mess around with the car so I am selling it for what I’ve got into it. I just want to purchase a car for her that starts whenever she wants to start it. Everything works great and the car is amazing.

Call Jim 971-237-2957 or email jamjn446@aol.com

Rotary engine, the car has an automatic transmission with the manual option also with either the stick or with the paddle shifts on the steering wheel.
Locking/Limited Slip Differential, Rear Wheel Drive, Tires have the Low tire pressure warning system- Aluminum Wheels, Wheel Locks, Power Steering, ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Power Mirror(s), Intermittent Wipers, Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers, Cloth Seats, Bucket Seats, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Rear Bucket Seats, Power Outlet, Floor Mats, Cruise Control, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Leather Steering Wheel, Tire Pressure Monitor, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Remote keyless Entry, Remote Trunk Release, Engine Immobilizer, Security System, A/C, Rear Defrost, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Front Reading Lamps, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Front Side Air Bag, Front Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Emergency Trunk Release
Attached Thumbnails 2004 Mazda RX8 Sport-rx7.jpg   2004 Mazda RX8 Sport-rx6.jpg   2004 Mazda RX8 Sport-rx5.jpg   2004 Mazda RX8 Sport-rx4.jpg   2004 Mazda RX8 Sport-rx2.jpg