Notices
SE RX-8 Forum Serving NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, TN

1000th Post......Woot!

Old 10-19-2007, 09:57 PM
  #1  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
1000th Post......Woot!

Lurked around the forum for about 3 months soaking up info like a sponge before my first post and/or noob question. Would like to thank all those that helped me and bought/sold anything to me(or from me) to this point. I now think I have car parts in about ten states and three countries!

Oh.......and I apologize for putting this post where I did, but they don't count in the lounge! Also for being an *** sometimes, but we all have our moments.

Taja will be green with envy! Ha Ha

I find this forum not only informative but also entertaining at times.


Carry on!

Last edited by Mazurfer; 10-19-2007 at 10:05 PM.
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-19-2007, 09:59 PM
  #2  
Extraordinary Engineering
 
DarkBrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Burls On
Posts: 4,727
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Congrats!
DarkBrew is offline  
Old 10-19-2007, 10:31 PM
  #3  
Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
iTrader: (5)
 
swoope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 14,604
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
good job. ***!!!!!

beers
swoope is offline  
Old 10-19-2007, 11:01 PM
  #4  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by swoope View Post
good job. ***!!!!!

beers
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-19-2007, 11:05 PM
  #5  
Boosted Kiwi
iTrader: (2)
 
Brettus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Y-cat-o NZ
Posts: 18,380
Received 248 Likes on 190 Posts
The mods have decreed that all those who make a song and dance about their post count will be reset to zero !
Brettus is online now  
Old 10-19-2007, 11:34 PM
  #6  
Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
iTrader: (5)
 
swoope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 14,604
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Brettus View Post
The mods have decreed that all those who make a song and dance about their post count will be reset to zero !
or neg -69 post count.

beers
swoope is offline  
Old 10-20-2007, 08:10 AM
  #7  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Hey...............you make it sound like they were all completely useless. J/K

Brettus.......where you located? I used to date a Kiwi about a year ago.


Some things are just worth it!
Why did I put this picture here and what does it have to do with post count????Not a damn thing, I just thought it was awesome and wish I would've been there for the ride!
Attached Thumbnails 1000th Post......Woot!-f14-flyby-s.jpg  

Last edited by Mazurfer; 10-20-2007 at 11:53 AM.
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-20-2007, 11:51 AM
  #8  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by DarkBrew View Post
Congrats!
Thanks "W"........how's life North of the border? Getting cold yet?
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-20-2007, 12:31 PM
  #9  
Extraordinary Engineering
 
DarkBrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Burls On
Posts: 4,727
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Mazurfer View Post
Thanks "W"........how's life North of the border? Getting cold yet?
Life is good up here; almost as good as the beer!

The weather has been unusually warm almost all of October. How about you? Any hurricanes?
DarkBrew is offline  
Old 10-20-2007, 01:17 PM
  #10  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by DarkBrew View Post
Life is good up here; almost as good as the beer!

The weather has been unusually warm almost all of October. How about you? Any hurricanes?
Nada......didn't have to sit with back against the front door for 6 hours this year like I did last time(twice!).
That's what happens when you live 1 block from the ocean.
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-20-2007, 01:20 PM
  #11  
Boosted Kiwi
iTrader: (2)
 
Brettus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Y-cat-o NZ
Posts: 18,380
Received 248 Likes on 190 Posts
Originally Posted by Mazurfer View Post
Brettus.......where you located? I used to date a Kiwi about a year ago.
!
Hamilton - what was her name I might know her ..... jk
Brettus is online now  
Old 10-20-2007, 03:21 PM
  #12  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Brettus View Post
Hamilton - what was her name I might know her ..... jk
It was Ally M.(Last name withheld) and I believe she was from the Tauranga(sp?) area, but I could be wrong about that. She moved to the states about 10 years or so ago and is in the medical field(so to speak).
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-20-2007, 10:16 PM
  #13  
Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
iTrader: (5)
 
swoope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 14,604
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Mazurfer View Post
Hey...............you make it sound like they were all completely useless. J/K

Brettus.......where you located? I used to date a Kiwi about a year ago.


Some things are just worth it!
Why did I put this picture here and what does it have to do with post count????Not a damn thing, I just thought it was awesome and wish I would've been there for the ride!
your posts useless, not! i just ordered some leds from one of you posts that i found last week..

beers
swoope is offline  
Old 10-21-2007, 12:05 AM
  #14  
RX8 HA HA
 
XDEEDUBBX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gardena Cali 310
Posts: 11,773
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good job..now catch up to me.. swoope is getting there...take advantage of it now for I no longer have time to post ***** like I used too..haha
XDEEDUBBX is offline  
Old 10-21-2007, 01:12 AM
  #15  
Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
iTrader: (5)
 
swoope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 14,604
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by XDEEDUBBX View Post
good job..now catch up to me.. swoope is getting there...take advantage of it now for I no longer have time to post ***** like I used too..haha
good job!!!!!

beers
swoope is offline  
Old 10-21-2007, 07:47 AM
  #16  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by swoope View Post
your posts useless, not! i just ordered some leds from one of you posts that i found last week..

beers
Oh no...........you hooked now!
For where? I have quite a few left in varying colors as I bought a few five packs from VLED's as I was unsure how many I was gonna change!

You help soooo many people Swoope(me included) that I'd send you a couple just to try them if you want before you buy them, but you probably already did? Checkout the five or ten packs when/if at VLED's(frickinbrite) as it's a better per LED price and you might need spares. I've yet to have one go out, so I keep finding other places to use them!

Last edited by Mazurfer; 10-21-2007 at 08:31 AM.
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-21-2007, 07:48 AM
  #17  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by XDEEDUBBX View Post
good job..now catch up to me.. swoope is getting there...take advantage of it now for I no longer have time to post ***** like I used too..haha
I know.................some of you guys have insane post numbers, so.........

1.) it's futile
2.) Taja appears nowhere in my name!
3.) I don't have all that much time either, nor do I really care in the grand scheme.
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-21-2007, 09:44 AM
  #18  
Shock and Awe
 
NoTears316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,871
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
meh
NoTears316 is offline  
Old 10-21-2007, 09:46 AM
  #19  
RX8 HA HA
 
XDEEDUBBX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Gardena Cali 310
Posts: 11,773
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i can show you how to make chicken soup out of chicken shyt.
XDEEDUBBX is offline  
Old 10-21-2007, 09:57 AM
  #20  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by NoTears316 View Post
meh
NT............Wasn't it you that was a somewhat big military aircraft fan? If so, I may have some that you'd be interested in.
Some I've taken and some from other sources you may or may not have seen.

Last edited by Mazurfer; 10-21-2007 at 10:23 AM.
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-21-2007, 05:31 PM
  #21  
Shock and Awe
 
NoTears316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,871
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NoTears316 is offline  
Old 10-21-2007, 07:18 PM
  #22  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by NoTears316 View Post
You're not serious are you? Remember this thread?

https://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=112661
Yeah, I was serious but it wasn't you.......it was Steakboy, so...sorry about that.

Yes, I do remember the thread you linked.........that was strange to say the least!

I was actually remembering this one:

https://www.rx8club.com/showthread.p...light=aircraft
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 07:47 PM
  #23  
Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
iTrader: (5)
 
swoope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 14,604
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Mazurfer View Post
Oh no...........you hooked now!
For where? I have quite a few left in varying colors as I bought a few five packs from VLED's as I was unsure how many I was gonna change!

You help soooo many people Swoope(me included) that I'd send you a couple just to try them if you want before you buy them, but you probably already did? Checkout the five or ten packs when/if at VLED's(frickinbrite) as it's a better per LED price and you might need spares. I've yet to have one go out, so I keep finding other places to use them!
i ordered 4 leds to replace a blinking led i got from else were.

and yes i got them from vled..

i just replaced the parking lights..

beers
swoope is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 08:33 PM
  #24  
Surf Hard, Drive Hard
Thread Starter
 
Mazurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indialantic, Florida
Posts: 7,840
Likes: 0
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by swoope View Post
i ordered 4 leds to replace a blinking led i got from else were.

and yes i got them from vled..

i just replaced the parking lights..

beers
Let me know after awhile if you like them and the work good for ya. I assume you got white......and I hope you know they will be slightly blue-ish right?
Mazurfer is offline  
Old 10-22-2007, 09:09 PM
  #25  
Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
iTrader: (5)
 
swoope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 14,604
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Mazurfer View Post
Let me know after awhile if you like them and the work good for ya. I assume you got white......and I hope you know they will be slightly blue-ish right?
i liked the ones i had in before. i guess one went sorta bad. did not thing leds did that.. on or off that was the choice.

i had one that blinked.. and yes they were slightly blue as the new ones.

so i ordered 4 replaced both.. have two spare. i might put them somewhere else.

beers
swoope is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
lesper4
RX-8 Multimedia/Photo Gallery
12
11-28-2006 06:38 PM
AMG
Australia/New Zealand Forum
29
01-05-2006 04:07 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1000th Post......Woot!


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.