Notices
RX-8 Discussion General discussion about the RX-8 that doesn't fit in one of the specialty forums.

Thinking about buying a RX-8

Old 10-21-2018, 07:46 AM
  #1  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 27
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thinking about buying a RX-8

I have been a long time RX-7 (FC) owner and I have been thinking about getting a S2 RX-8. I was thinking about maybe a R3 because Blue, however when they first came out I read that the Recaro seat were not that comfy for a bigger guy like myself (6ft 240lbs). Since the cars have been out for about 10 years now so they may have issue that have popped up. Any help with what to look out for would be great. I am familiar with normal rotary type things, like burning oil,( it has oil injectors), and I should check the compression before buying.
raksj04 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 08:27 AM
  #2  
You gonna eat that?
iTrader: (1)
 
BigCajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, Mo.
Posts: 4,579
Received 805 Likes on 628 Posts
Originally Posted by raksj04 View Post
I have been a long time RX-7 (FC) owner and I have been thinking about getting a S2 RX-8. I was thinking about maybe a R3 because Blue, however when they first came out I read that the Recaro seat were not that comfy for a bigger guy like myself (6ft 240lbs). Since the cars have been out for about 10 years now so they may have issue that have popped up. Any help with what to look out for would be great. I am familiar with normal rotary type things, like burning oil,( it has oil injectors), and I should check the compression before buying.
Welcome.
I've heard the Recaros are uncomfortable as well.
I have a LY GT. '04, the only year LY was available.
90k miles on the original engine, but failing compression.
Still runs great though, I've made four 2000 mile road trips in it in the last year, very comfortable and quiet touring car.
GTs have heated leather seats, which are great on cold mornings.
Very comfortable, and I'm about your size as well, but a little thicker.

I think the S1s are better looking, but I'm biased.

The most important thing is to be sure you get a rotary specific compression test before buying, unless you can afford a rebuild.

https://www.rx8club.com/new-member-f...t-here-202454/
BigCajun is online now  
Old 10-21-2018, 09:59 AM
  #3  
Chief Meteobraptologist
iTrader: (1)
 
Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,723
Received 312 Likes on 278 Posts
R3 is the track-oriented model, which is great if that's what you want it for. If you want a cruiser, go for a GT.
Loki is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:01 PM
  #4  
转子之魂
 
UnknownJinX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 2,328
Received 347 Likes on 315 Posts
Originally Posted by raksj04 View Post
I have been a long time RX-7 (FC) owner and I have been thinking about getting a S2 RX-8. I was thinking about maybe a R3 because Blue, however when they first came out I read that the Recaro seat were not that comfy for a bigger guy like myself (6ft 240lbs). Since the cars have been out for about 10 years now so they may have issue that have popped up. Any help with what to look out for would be great. I am familiar with normal rotary type things, like burning oil,( it has oil injectors), and I should check the compression before buying.
Basically what Loki said. I got a GT because I like the heated leather seats and moon roof my old Accord Coupe had.

All the differences I am aware of for the R3:

- Exterior parts like front bumper, side skirts, rear spoiler, 19" forged wheels, etc.

- Interior parts like Recaro cloth/leather seats, some leather interior pieces have red stitching instead of the usual black.

- The engine is not different from the other models, but there are the Bilstein shocks(stiffer, corners better but less comfortable) and urethane foam injected front cross member.

Given your height, I'd think a moon roof would actually be a con since it takes away some headroom, so you might want to think twice about a GT. Sport has less comfort features than both GT and R3.
UnknownJinX is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:21 PM
  #5  
You gonna eat that?
iTrader: (1)
 
BigCajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, Mo.
Posts: 4,579
Received 805 Likes on 628 Posts
Originally Posted by UnknownJinX View Post

Given your height, I'd think a moon roof would actually be a con since it takes away some headroom, so you might want to think twice about a GT. Sport has less comfort features than both GT and R3.
It's not, really.
I have to recline a bit for headroom, but I have short legs.
A normally proportioned 6 footer shouldn't have any issues, and the seat rails can be flipped to lower the seat further is desired.

https://www.rx8club.com/series-i-do-...-205255/page2/
BigCajun is online now  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:30 PM
  #6  
转子之魂
 
UnknownJinX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 2,328
Received 347 Likes on 315 Posts
Originally Posted by BigCajun View Post
It's not, really.
I have to recline a bit for headroom, but I have short legs.
A normally proportioned 6 footer shouldn't have any issues, and the seat rails can be flipped to lower the seat further is desired.

https://www.rx8club.com/series-i-do-...-205255/page2/
To each of their own. I am about 5'9" to 5'10" and I fit in my car just barely with the seating position I am comfortable with. If I wear a helmet for autocross, I have to recline the seat and it's a position I don't use for daily driving. (Thanks, memory driver seat.)

If you are fine with reclining your seats back a little bit then by all means.
UnknownJinX is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 04:03 PM
  #7  
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 796
Received 54 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by raksj04 View Post
I have been a long time RX-7 (FC) owner and I have been thinking about getting a S2 RX-8. I was thinking about maybe a R3 because Blue, however when they first came out I read that the Recaro seat were not that comfy for a bigger guy like myself (6ft 240lbs). Since the cars have been out for about 10 years now so they may have issue that have popped up. Any help with what to look out for would be great. I am familiar with normal rotary type things, like burning oil,( it has oil injectors), and I should check the compression before buying.
Yeah, you'll hate those Recaros. I'm 6'2" and 180, and they are barely tolerable for me.

And anyway, the R3 isn't worth the price premium unless the handling of the stock setup is a must-have. Like, you'd have to care about that enough to put it front-and-center in your post. The fact that you didn't makes me think you'd be better off saving your money and just getting a Sport or GT.
IamFodi is online now  
Old 10-21-2018, 04:10 PM
  #8  
Chief Meteobraptologist
iTrader: (1)
 
Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,723
Received 312 Likes on 278 Posts
About the handling: if the R3 costs you 1500 more than a GT, you can buy some real nice coilovers for your GT and run circles around the R3. So unless you're competing and the class restrictions are such that you must use stock components, the R3 handling bonus isn't a big deal.
Loki is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 06:04 PM
  #9  
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 796
Received 54 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
About the handling: if the R3 costs you 1500 more than a GT, you can buy some real nice coilovers for your GT and run circles around the R3. So unless you're competing and the class restrictions are such that you must use stock components, the R3 handling bonus isn't a big deal.
Don't mean to imply disagreement on the main point here; just want to address a minor point. The value of a good stock setup isn't just about how capable the car is. It's about having that capability along with a flat ride, consistent handling behavior with few or no odd quirks near the limit, etc. -- stuff that's not easy to get from an aftermarket suspension without a fair amount of setup and possibly some customization.

But yeah, if your point is that you have to want the R3 more-or-less as it is or it's not worth buying, then I agree 100%.
IamFodi is online now  
Old 10-21-2018, 06:32 PM
  #10  
Chief Meteobraptologist
iTrader: (1)
 
Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,723
Received 312 Likes on 278 Posts
Yep that's a good point. I did mean what you say: an R3 is great if you want to keep it stock, if you're going to modify, may as well use a lower trim. And an R3 is VERY enjoyable in stock form (source: used R3 suspension on my S1). It's all down to the usecase.
Many of the track cars that post on this forum are nearly base model series 1s... with coilovers.
Loki is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 02:41 AM
  #11  
转子之魂
 
UnknownJinX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 2,328
Received 347 Likes on 315 Posts
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
About the handling: if the R3 costs you 1500 more than a GT, you can buy some real nice coilovers for your GT and run circles around the R3. So unless you're competing and the class restrictions are such that you must use stock components, the R3 handling bonus isn't a big deal.
Used versus used, there probably isn't a huge price advantage for R3.

They just focus on different aspects: GT gives you more comfort, while R3 gives you better handling.

If my suspension bites the dust, I will probably pick up a set of R3 Bilstein suspension. Bonus that they last longer than non-R3 suspension from what I have read.

Now if you're the kind of person that's "in it to win it", then I think a cheapie Sport is probably the best pick since it lacks the stuff that will weigh the car down, and as you said, you can just change out stock parts for aftermarket parts of your liking.
UnknownJinX is offline  
Old 10-23-2018, 11:29 AM
  #12  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 27
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, that is a lot of replies. Was there no touring trim level for the S2? I noticed a lot of of GT or sport. The main reason I would get a R3 is because of that Blue.

Other then the cosmetic changes, what also has changed from S1 to S2. I remember that these guys had coil issues because sitting on the motor cooked them a little.
raksj04 is offline  
Old 10-23-2018, 11:57 AM
  #13  
转子之魂
 
UnknownJinX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 2,328
Received 347 Likes on 315 Posts
I think there was a Touring trim for 09. It was pretty short-lived, and likely will be labeled as GT by unknowing sellers.

S2 has some mechanical changes as well, engine is slightly different with a centre oil injector added for each housing, different transmission(made by Mazda in-house, not the Aisin glass transmission), different differential gear ratios, etc.

http://www.rx8help.com/series-differences.html

As for coils, S2 came with Revision B coils stock, which are still problematic. Grab some Revision C or BHR and you will be fine.
UnknownJinX is offline  
Old 10-24-2018, 12:26 PM
  #14  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 27
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UnknownJinX View Post
I think there was a Touring trim for 09. It was pretty short-lived, and likely will be labeled as GT by unknowing sellers.

S2 has some mechanical changes as well, engine is slightly different with a centre oil injector added for each housing, different transmission(made by Mazda in-house, not the Aisin glass transmission), different differential gear ratios, etc.

Series Differences

As for coils, S2 came with Revision B coils stock, which are still problematic. Grab some Revision C or BHR and you will be fine.
Thanks for the link.
raksj04 is offline  
Old 10-24-2018, 12:49 PM
  #15  
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 796
Received 54 Likes on 47 Posts
S2 had a LOT of changes. Cooling, oiling, breathing, fueling, electronics, chassis, suspension, transmission, final drive, body, interior... Almost everything was worked over. Little tweaks, plus addressing known failure points. The driving experience is basically the same but it's a better car. Like, the only reason to buy an S1 would be if you were going to mod the hell out of it.

Also, if the color is the only reason you're interested in an R3, don't do it. 99.9% chance you'd be a lot happier with a Sport or GT repainted in that color. Similar cost in the end, and you won't have to put up with the Recaros, stiff suspension, etc. (or destroy yet another R3 by getting rid of them).
IamFodi is online now  
Old 10-24-2018, 02:50 PM
  #16  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 56
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm 6'4 and have no problem with the Recaros. The R3 is the rarest of the U.S. RX-8's with only 950 imported. That appealed to me very much. On top of it being the prettiest version, and obviously the best handling version. Who knows how few there are left, but I like the thought of owning a true unicorn. Mine is very mildly modded, nothing that can't be returned to stock, and has very low miles on it.
DannyR3 is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:38 PM
  #17  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 27
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IamFodi View Post
S2 had a LOT of changes. Cooling, oiling, breathing, fueling, electronics, chassis, suspension, transmission, final drive, body, interior... Almost everything was worked over. Little tweaks, plus addressing known failure points. The driving experience is basically the same but it's a better car. Like, the only reason to buy an S1 would be if you were going to mod the hell out of it.

Also, if the color is the only reason you're interested in an R3, don't do it. 99.9% chance you'd be a lot happier with a Sport or GT repainted in that color. Similar cost in the end, and you won't have to put up with the Recaros, stiff suspension, etc. (or destroy yet another R3 by getting rid of them).
If I bought a S1 it most likely be one with a broken motor that is cheap. I have to read up on the differences in trim levels. I think I could also get the R3 aero stuff as well.

Originally Posted by DannyR3 View Post
I'm 6'4 and have no problem with the Recaros. The R3 is the rarest of the U.S. RX-8's with only 950 imported. That appealed to me very much. On top of it being the prettiest version, and obviously the best handling version. Who knows how few there are left, but I like the thought of owning a true unicorn. Mine is very mildly modded, nothing that can't be returned to stock, and has very low miles on it.
I saw a Blue R3 with a LS swap, which broke my heart. like the guys who LS swap a FD when they could have bought a C-5 Corvette.
raksj04 is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 01:35 PM
  #18  
You gonna eat that?
iTrader: (1)
 
BigCajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, Mo.
Posts: 4,579
Received 805 Likes on 628 Posts
Originally Posted by raksj04 View Post
If I bought a S1 it most likely be one with a broken motor that is cheap. I have to read up on the differences in trim levels. I think I could also get the R3 aero stuff as well.



I saw a Blue R3 with a LS swap, which broke my heart. like the guys who LS swap a FD when they could have bought a C-5 Corvette.
Thete's a Hinson LS for sale for $16k here.
BigCajun is online now  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:28 PM
  #19  
Registered
 
New Yorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,288
Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts
Realize that car magazines/auto journalists did not consider changes to the S2 mechanicals (engine, oiling, cooling) significant. No, the S2 was universally considered "a refresh". Articles at the time focused much more on the new taillights, front grille, tachometer and, of course, the R3 with Recaro seats. Extra oil injector? Uh… not so much. Barely mentioned. Don't believe me? Read all the articles.

(Personally, and note that this is just my opinion, I believe the mechanical changes were made to make the car more resistant to owner maintenance neglect, which was and is widespread on this car. With the vast majority of RX-8 owners neglecting to check/add oil every other fill-up, routinely skipping/putting off oil changes as if they owned a Camry, cruising around all day at 3K RPM, and heading out each morning without letting the car sufficiently warm up first, the 8 was destined to be thought of as unreliable. S2 changes helped fight that kind of owner neglect; neglect you can get away with if you drive an ordinary car.)

Last edited by New Yorker; 10-25-2018 at 03:33 PM.
New Yorker is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:01 PM
  #20  
转子之魂
 
UnknownJinX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 2,328
Received 347 Likes on 315 Posts
Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
Personally, and note that this is just my opinion, I believe the mechanical changes were made to make the car more resistant to owner maintenance neglect, which was and is widespread on this car. With the vast majority of RX-8 owners neglecting to check/add oil every other fill-up, routinely skipping/putting off oil changes as if they owned a Camry, cruising around all day at 3K RPM, and heading out each morning without letting the car sufficiently warm up first, the 8 was destined to be thought of as unreliable. S2 changes helped fight that kind of owner neglect; neglect you can get away with if you drive an ordinary car.
Opinions have to be supported by facts, you know.

IMO it's a combination of both owner neglect like you mentioned and design flaws from the factory.

Here are some design flaws I can point out:

- Paper-thin S1 radiator(thicker in S2)

- Potato ignition coils(a little bit better in S2, but they can still fail)

- Lack of centre oil injector(fixed in S2)

How is any amount of normal(as in, no mods, no tuning) maintenance supposed to help these?

By the way, I think I mentioned this in another thread, but "warming up before you drive" should have died with carburators. At most, wait for 30 second and drive it. You do more harm than good if you wait any longer.
UnknownJinX is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:31 PM
  #21  
Registered
 
New Yorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,288
Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by UnknownJinX View Post
Opinions have to be supported by facts, you know.

IMO it's a combination of both owner neglect like you mentioned and design flaws from the factory. Here are some design flaws I can point out:

- Paper-thin S1 radiator(thicker in S2)
The S1 radiator is more than sufficient for ordinary, non-racing use.
- Potato ignition coils(a little bit better in S2, but they can still fail)
Agreed. But the revised coils solved this problem. Doesn't solve it, however, unless owner changed the coils.
- Lack of centre oil injector(fixed in S2)
Not necessary if you stay on top of checking oil level regularly.
[/SPOILER]How is any amount of normal(as in, no mods, no tuning) maintenance supposed to help these?

By the way, I think I mentioned this in another thread, but "warming up before you drive" should have died with carburators. At most, wait for 30 second and drive it. You do more harm than good if you wait any longer.
No, you're mistaken. In fact, Mazda changed the tachometer in the S2 to visually indicate when it was "okay" to rev higher, after the engine warmed sufficiently.
So there you have it. My '05, purchased new, is now almost 14 years old, and after 47K+ miles, has yet to have ANY engine problems. Not a single one. If the car has "design flaws," as you say, that shouldn't be possible now, should it? My '05 has the "paper thin" S1 radiator. My '05 has NO center oil injector. So how did it manage to get this far without dying? Do I have a magic RX-8?? Did a magic fairy come down in the middle of the night and wave her magic wand over my '05 Shinka? Uh, no.

Fact is, proper maintenance goes a long way with these cars. I believe just a tiny handful of RX-8 owners maintained the cars properly. I'm talking like maybe 5-10% of them. 'Cause we 'muricans don't want to be bothered havin' to maintain our cars, don'tcha know. Or even wash 'em. Add that center oil injector and who knows? Maybe the car can go a little further between oil fill-ups and oil changes. That's the conclusion I suspect Mazda engineers came to. Of course, if you check the oil every other fill-up the way you're supposed to, that center oil injector is kind of a moot point, isn't it?

Last edited by New Yorker; 10-25-2018 at 04:52 PM.
New Yorker is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:46 PM
  #22  
Chief Meteobraptologist
iTrader: (1)
 
Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,723
Received 312 Likes on 278 Posts
Don't let facts get in the way of manufacturing your own reality

The S2 "cold" redline is at like 6k. It doesn't say don't drive, it says don't abuse the car.

And how does a 3rd injector and a fully revamped injection system have anything to do wirh someone maintaining the correct oil level?

I know you want to believe it's all bad owners fault, but plenty of qualified people right on this forum have had to replace engines. And your 47k miles is not an indicator of anything. See if a recent compression test is still at factory spec, and prove us wrong

Last edited by Loki; 10-25-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Loki is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by Loki:
RX0004 (10-25-2018), UnknownJinX (10-25-2018)
Old 10-25-2018, 04:50 PM
  #23  
转子之魂
 
UnknownJinX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 2,328
Received 347 Likes on 315 Posts
Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
So there you have it. My '05, purchased new, is now almost 14 years old, and after 47K+ miles, has yet to have ANY engine problems. Not a single one. If the car has "design flaws," as you say, that shouldn't be possible now, should it? Proper maintenance goes a really long way with these cars. Precious few RX-8 owners do/did it.
Cooling:
I don't know, people in hot climates are reporting overheating in traffic. Gotta think of the worst case scenario as an engineer.

Coils:
I say design flaw because they were considered life-time items. If they had a service interval with them from the factory, then yes I am BSing, but they don't, hence why it took people a while to figure out they were the culprit.

I will let someone more knowledgeable speak about the centre oil injector.

Warming up:
I didn't say "rev the crap out of it" when you take off. Take it easy(<4k RPM) until you reach operating temperature. Your original post was saying warming up before driving at all("...and heading out each morning without letting the car sufficiently warm up first..."), which is an old wives' tale.

This applies to ALL fuel-injected engines, period.

Originally Posted by Loki View Post
Don't let facts get in the way of manufacturing your own reality

The S2 "cold" redline is at like 6k. It doesn't say don't drive, it says don't abuse the car.

And how does a 3rd injector and a fully revamped injection system have anything to do wirh someone maintaining the correct oil level?

I know you want to believe it's all bad owners fault, but plenty of qualified people right on this forum have had to replace engines. And your 47k miles is not an indicator of anything. See if a recent compression test is still at factory spec, and prove us wrong
S2 has 3 stages of redline:

<40C: 5k RPM

40C~74C: 7k RPM for MT, 6500 RPM I think for AT

>74C: full redline, 9k RPM for MT, 7.5k RPM for AT

As for oil injectors, I agree that frequent oil changes can prevent possible clogging, but the level can't make up for that missing injector. I am just not 100% sure how much difference it makes, but Mazda probably added it for a reason on S2.

Lastly, this is not me bashing the car. Every car has its flaws. My Accord Coupe V6 could burn a lot of oil due to a flaw in the cylinder-deactivation mechanism, and my Corolla burns way more oil than my 8 does due to a design flaw in the oil control rings.

Last edited by UnknownJinX; 10-25-2018 at 05:12 PM.
UnknownJinX is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 05:34 PM
  #24  
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Down Under
Posts: 250
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by UnknownJinX View Post
Opinions have to be supported by facts, you know.

IMO it's a combination of both owner neglect like you mentioned and design flaws from the factory.

Here are some design flaws I can point out:

- Paper-thin S1 radiator(thicker in S2)

- Potato ignition coils(a little bit better in S2, but they can still fail)

- Lack of centre oil injector(fixed in S2)

How is any amount of normal(as in, no mods, no tuning) maintenance supposed to help these?

By the way, I think I mentioned this in another thread, but "warming up before you drive" should have died with carburators. At most, wait for 30 second and drive it. You do more harm than good if you wait any longer.
Aren't S1 and S2 coolant capacities both 9.8L ?
Sydo is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 05:39 PM
  #25  
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Down Under
Posts: 250
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
So there you have it. My '05, purchased new, is now almost 14 years old, and after 47K+ miles, has yet to have ANY engine problems. Not a single one. If the car has "design flaws," as you say, that shouldn't be possible now, should it? My '05 has the "paper thin" S1 radiator. My '05 has NO center oil injector. So how did it manage to get this far without dying? Do I have a magic RX-8?? Did a magic fairy come down in the middle of the night and wave her magic wand over my '05 Shinka? Uh, no.

Fact is, proper maintenance goes a long way with these cars. I believe just a tiny handful of RX-8 owners maintained the cars properly. I'm talking like maybe 5-10% of them. 'Cause we 'muricans don't want to be bothered havin' to maintain our cars, don'tcha know. Or even wash 'em. Add that center oil injector and who knows? Maybe the car can go a little further between oil fill-ups and oil changes. That's the conclusion I suspect Mazda engineers came to. Of course, if you check the oil every other fill-up the way you're supposed to, that center oil injector is kind of a moot point, isn't it?
just keep an eye on the OMP lines good cause for failure
Sydo is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thinking about buying a RX-8


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.