RX8 Tune up parts cheap - Page 3 - RX8Club.com



Mazmart The leader in late model Mazda parts

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 08-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #51
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
RX8 Coils plugs and wires in stock and cheap

Many more sets in stock and ready to ship. I sent some to Canada and some to Sweden today.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:22 PM   #52
#225 of 1000
iTrader: (7)
 
EricB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dirty Jerz
Posts: 2,134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazmart View Post
Many more sets in stock and ready to ship. I sent some to Canada and some to Sweden today.

Paul.
Ordering coils plugs and wires tonight, any chance that it will arrive at Glen Ridge NJ 07028 on the 17th or 18th? Rotorfest (Sevenstock for the east coast) is the 19th and i really wanted to go out, damn CEL.

its throwing P0171,
could be :
coils/plugs/wires (could be, im at 36k miles, 2008 rx8)
vacuum leak (could be, i just removed my intake)
dirty MAF (sure, maybe)
catalytic converter (possibly, but i have not misfired yet)
eccentric shaft postion (i think?)
bad compression (unlikely, but possible)

I have a shitty idle and it drops really low, but doesnt stall. Then sometimes at around 3krpm i get a hiccup. A few days ago before the CEL i got today i was doing canyon runs and getting a hiccup at 7krpm.

Last edited by EricB; 08-13-2012 at 08:30 PM.
EricB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #53
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricB View Post
Ordering coils plugs and wires tonight, any chance that it will arrive at Glen Ridge NJ 07028 on the 17th or 18th? Rotorfest (Sevenstock for the east coast) is the 19th and i really wanted to go out, damn CEL.

its throwing P0171,
could be :
coils/plugs/wires (could be, im at 36k miles, 2008 rx8)
vacuum leak (could be, i just removed my intake)
dirty MAF (sure, maybe)
catalytic converter (possibly, but i have not misfired yet)
eccentric shaft postion (i think?)
bad compression (unlikely, but possible)

I have a shitty idle and it drops really low, but doesnt stall. Then sometimes at around 3krpm i get a hiccup. A few days ago before the CEL i got today i was doing canyon runs and getting a hiccup at 7krpm.
Could get there as early as the 16th actually.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #54
#225 of 1000
iTrader: (7)
 
EricB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dirty Jerz
Posts: 2,134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazmart View Post
Could get there as early as the 16th actually.

Paul.
Just ordered!!

thanks Paul, hopefully it gets here asap!
EricB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #55
#225 of 1000
iTrader: (7)
 
EricB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dirty Jerz
Posts: 2,134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just a quick question that i wasnt able to find looking around a little bit..

ordered new coils plugs and wires, put in the coils, now im doing the spark plugs..

I know the spark plugs with the colored tape are the trailing plugs, but does it matter what wire i connect them to?

I got 4 wires with in the box, and they say "1" "1" "2" "2" on them.



They are 2 different lengths.

Also i noticed each side has a different color on them..

I know I should match up the lengths of the wires, but which of the two do I use that are the same length??


If im not making any sense....

(i havnt measured the length of the wire yet.. but... lets assume that the wire that connects to the first coil is the longer of the 2)

The wire that attaches to the first coil(most front facing coil?) is labeled 1 or 2?
The wire that attaches to the second coil is labeled 1 or 2?
The wire that attaches to the third coil is labeled 1 or 2?

An answer im looking for would be like....
first coil= long wire #1
second coil=short wire#1
third coil=long wire #2
(obviously the last one is the wire remaining)
EricB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:25 PM   #56
weeeeeeeeee
iTrader: (11)
 
ShellDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Outside Philadelphia
Posts: 4,110
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hey there Paul,

Noticed these are the "B"s.... N3H1-18-100B ... Any idea when we may be seeing the "C"s states side?
ShellDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:38 PM   #57
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricB View Post
Just a quick question that i wasnt able to find looking around a little bit..

ordered new coils plugs and wires, put in the coils, now im doing the spark plugs..

I know the spark plugs with the colored tape are the trailing plugs, but does it matter what wire i connect them to?

I got 4 wires with in the box, and they say "1" "1" "2" "2" on them.



They are 2 different lengths.

Also i noticed each side has a different color on them..

I know I should match up the lengths of the wires, but which of the two do I use that are the same length??


If im not making any sense....

(i havnt measured the length of the wire yet.. but... lets assume that the wire that connects to the first coil is the longer of the 2)

The wire that attaches to the first coil(most front facing coil?) is labeled 1 or 2?
The wire that attaches to the second coil is labeled 1 or 2?
The wire that attaches to the third coil is labeled 1 or 2?

An answer im looking for would be like....
first coil= long wire #1
second coil=short wire#1
third coil=long wire #2
(obviously the last one is the wire remaining)
Coil locations: L1,T1,L2,T2 from front to rear
Plug positions: Front housing is 1, Rear housing is 2.
Plugs are marked L and T and the housings have L and T written on them.

Cheat method L for lower, T for Top.

In summary: Both wires marked 1 go front housing with the longer going from the first coil to the bottom plug. The shorter is T1 and goes from the second coil to the upper plug on the front housing. Then you have 2 wires marked 2; the longer is L2 and goes from the 3rd coil to the lower rear plug and the shorter goes from the 4th coil to the rear top plug.

Your required answer was already correct. I gave you the detailed version.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:42 PM   #58
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellDude View Post
Hey there Paul,

Noticed these are the "B"s.... N3H1-18-100B ... Any idea when we may be seeing the "C"s states side?
Good question.

I will see if I can bring C from Japan as I currently purchase from Mazda in the US and only B is available.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #59
weeeeeeeeee
iTrader: (11)
 
ShellDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Outside Philadelphia
Posts: 4,110
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
ty sir!
ShellDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #60
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Revere, Ma.
Posts: 193
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Installed a had the same pause on the wires marked 1 and 2 so I just matched lengths and saw the patterns.

Everything runs perfectly and mazmart will definitely have my future business I'm very pleased with my results.
Coldwound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #61
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldwound View Post
Installed a had the same pause on the wires marked 1 and 2 so I just matched lengths and saw the patterns.

Everything runs perfectly and mazmart will definitely have my future business I'm very pleased with my results.
Very honored to serve you sir.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #62
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Everest^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How long does OEM coils usually last? I'm thinking of this or upgrading to the BHR kit.
Everest^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:09 AM   #63
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Auckland, NZ
Posts: 85
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PM sent
pottsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:09 AM   #64
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everest^ View Post
How long does OEM coils usually last? I'm thinking of this or upgrading to the BHR kit.
There are many opinions on this. I would say the originals from 04 would be working less then optimally by 60k. Some people change them more often. I don't know if anyone who is using a turbo or supercharger with much boost is staying with OEM. I would imagine the BHR stuff to be one of the better approaches then for sure.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #65
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Do you guys have a series 2 upgrade starter for 2004 rx8 manual trans !!!
rx8boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 03:21 PM   #66
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hi just wanted to know if ur still selling these?
bhryanvii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:28 PM   #67
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhryanvii View Post
hi just wanted to know if ur still selling these?
There are now several ways to do this through us. We allow you to customize:

MAZMART - Serving The Mazda Community Since 1980. 04-11 RX8 Tune Up Kit

MAZMART - Serving The Mazda Community Since 1980. RX8 Ignition

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:48 PM   #68
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
Prices are even lower

It's been a year since we updated here and the prices are improved. We remain best in the US on verified Mazda OEM RX-8 ignition parts.

Browse through these two sections and see which better suits you:

MAZMART - Serving The Mazda Community Since 1980. Ignition

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 06:12 PM   #69
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
NEW URL as our site has changed

I just noticed this thread has all dead links when you try to find our parts. Please click here to find the ignition parts you seek, at the best prices around.

MAZMART - Serving The Mazda Community Since 1980. RX8 Ignition

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 04:43 PM   #70
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
Cheaper but quicker

On our site you will notice we have the option for coils from Japan with SLOW shipping. Please note that I often stock them so you don't always have to wait. A few are in stock now, so take advantage of the lower pricing.

MAZMART - Serving The Mazda Community Since 1980. RX8 Ignition

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:33 PM   #71
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
EVEN LOWER PRICES for your RX-8

We've done it again. Our prices have been dropped again. We strive to offer the lowest prices around for the correct factory parts and we're pleased to offer these new rates.

Check it out: MAZMART - Serving The Mazda Community Since 1980. RX8 Ignition

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 10:49 AM   #72
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Colo'freakin'rado
Posts: 542
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I gotta hit you up about a fuel pump!
CelestialGryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 01:17 PM   #73
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,769
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialGryphon View Post
I gotta hit you up about a fuel pump!
Message me this week for an unusual price on a new factory pump.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Got my RX8 today Zank300 New Member Forum 8 08-26-2015 08:40 PM
low pressure fuel pump vs High pressure fuel pump harithac New Member Forum 6 07-31-2015 10:57 PM
Car Parts Arrived!!! yapakanichi New Member Forum 3 07-20-2015 03:17 PM
New member, RX8 MGB Hybrid :) shambo New Member Forum 9 07-18-2015 03:07 PM
Good guy:logalinipoo westgman Good Guy/Bad Guy 1 07-16-2015 12:18 AM


Tags
cheap, cost, diy, full, give, hot, items, kits, mazda, parts, rx, rx8, sale, tune, tuneup

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.


All content Copyright 2017 by Internet Brands, Inc. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.