Notices
Mazmart The leader in late model Mazda parts

RX8 NGK Plug super sale

Old 03-04-2011, 07:58 PM
  #1  
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,789
Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts
RX8 NGK Plug super sale

Back by popular demand. Mazmart is pleased to provide the low down deal on NGK plugs once again. These are the correct IRIDIUM plugs designed to be run in your RX-8 in all years from 2004 to 2011.

To order, simply click the link below:

http://www.mazmart.com/PartsList.aspx?id=38&n=NEW&m=6

Outside the US, please pm me for your shipping information.

Paul.
Attached Thumbnails RX8 NGK Plug super sale-030411-001.jpg  
Mazmart is offline  
Old 03-07-2011, 05:33 AM
  #2  
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 603
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This post reminded me I need to order stuff for my upcoming 30,000 service. So, after adding 4 items to the online shopping cart, I notice a shipping cost of $11.80 has been added for each item. I would have assumed all 4 items would be packed together in 1 shipment, but I don't see any accomodation for this on the website. I'm having difficulty understanding how a cabin filter, air filter, oil filter, and spark plugs will cost almost $50 to ship to California.

Is there something wrong here?
PeteInLongBeach is offline  
Old 03-07-2011, 12:13 PM
  #3  
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,789
Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by PeteInLongBeach View Post
This post reminded me I need to order stuff for my upcoming 30,000 service. So, after adding 4 items to the online shopping cart, I notice a shipping cost of $11.80 has been added for each item. I would have assumed all 4 items would be packed together in 1 shipment, but I don't see any accomodation for this on the website. I'm having difficulty understanding how a cabin filter, air filter, oil filter, and spark plugs will cost almost $50 to ship to California.

Is there something wrong here?
Yes. The site needs a little work in that regard. I may put a package on the site with air filter, plugs and oil filter perhaps in the future. You can pm for totals as well when you observe something peculiar like this. Thanks for the input.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline  
Old 03-18-2011, 09:04 PM
  #4  
ahura mazda
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 19
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for posting the info.

How much should a basic tune-up cost?
maat is offline  
Old 03-18-2011, 09:15 PM
  #5  
ahura mazda
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 19
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey,

I just ordered plugs. The sale is right on time for a local shop here just told me this morning that it would cost $200+ for the plugs. Do you all run this special often?
maat is offline  
Old 03-25-2011, 06:58 AM
  #6  
Out of NYC
iTrader: (1)
 
nycgps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 19,866
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Paul is the man !
nycgps is offline  
Old 03-29-2011, 09:04 PM
  #7  
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,789
Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by maat View Post
Hey,

I just ordered plugs. The sale is right on time for a local shop here just told me this morning that it would cost $200+ for the plugs. Do you all run this special often?
I will try my best to run super pricing as often as I can.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline  
Old 03-31-2011, 08:06 AM
  #8  
4th batch : Apr 03'
 
foo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bor. Isle
Posts: 1,840
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PM'ed
foo77 is offline  
Old 03-31-2011, 09:00 AM
  #9  
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,789
Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by foo77 View Post
PM'ed
And replied. Looking forward to serving you.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 07:20 AM
  #10  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I placed an order via the website to ship to 30071 for the spark plug wire set and an air filter on 4-4. Do you have any shipping information?
dhill1921 is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:31 AM
  #11  
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,789
Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by dhill1921 View Post
I placed an order via the website to ship to 30071 for the spark plug wire set and an air filter on 4-4. Do you have any shipping information?
You will receive your parts tomorrow and tracking will come by private message and/or email.

Thanks for using us. If you have not been to our business you should stop by and see me in person.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 10:17 AM
  #12  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mazmart View Post
You will receive your parts tomorrow and tracking will come by private message and/or email.

Thanks for using us. If you have not been to our business you should stop by and see me in person.

Paul.
Paul, Thanks!!!! Where are you located? I think I may stop by and pick up the coils, too.
dhill1921 is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 10:23 AM
  #13  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just found your location. You are not too far from my job.
dhill1921 is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:11 PM
  #14  
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,789
Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by dhill1921 View Post
I just found your location. You are not too far from my job.
Your parts left today. I just saw your response here as I have been SUPER busy.

Call me before 9am if you can on any day that you would like to come see us. That way I will know you're coming (It get's insane with phone calls later).

Paul.
Mazmart is offline  
Old 04-23-2011, 12:43 PM
  #15  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Paul! Just ordered on the Mazmart wed site. Great price thanks.

Marc Thibeault
Marc T is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 11:15 AM
  #16  
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,789
Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts
New pricing on plugs

We are running a special again, so come get them.

http://www.mazmart.com/PartsList.aspx?id=38&n=NEW&m=6

Paul.
Mazmart is offline  
Old 07-10-2012, 10:37 PM
  #17  
Trochoid Trafficker
 
aprtur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 152
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just ordered these from you, Paul. Not sure if it makes a bit of difference whatsoever with the two different leading plugs Mazda has out, but my order is for a 2009 Touring. I'm up in Maryland...do you think I should have these by the weekend, so I can install them?

Thanks!
-Brendan
aprtur is offline  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:48 AM
  #18  
RX8Club.com Sponsor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Mazmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,789
Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by aprtur View Post
Just ordered these from you, Paul. Not sure if it makes a bit of difference whatsoever with the two different leading plugs Mazda has out, but my order is for a 2009 Touring. I'm up in Maryland...do you think I should have these by the weekend, so I can install them?

Thanks!
-Brendan
Hi Brendan,

They are leaving today and you will see them on Friday.

Thank you so much for using Mazmart. We appreciate you a bunch.

Paul.
Mazmart is offline  
Old 07-11-2012, 05:48 PM
  #19  
Trochoid Trafficker
 
aprtur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 152
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mazmart View Post
Hi Brendan,

They are leaving today and you will see them on Friday.

Thank you so much for using Mazmart. We appreciate you a bunch.

Paul.

Excellent! Thanks very much, Paul, I appreciate the prompt service greatly. My pleasure to shop with you...I got referred by a good friend, so I know I won't be disappointed :].
aprtur is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
michaelsk8er
RX-8 Parts For Sale/Wanted
12
11-09-2015 07:06 AM
Sifu
RX-8 Parts For Sale/Wanted
3
08-30-2015 10:51 PM
akagc
RX-8's For Sale/Wanted
7
08-11-2015 07:07 PM
robd1337
New Member Forum
11
07-31-2015 09:35 PM
Belalnabi
Series I Trouble Shooting
4
07-22-2015 04:50 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RX8 NGK Plug super sale


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.