Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

Available Soon!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 09:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Available Soon!!

Just posting this to see if there is any interest.....

I am in the final stages of repairing two 2004 RX8 Salvage/Repairables

I currently have a 2005 Mini Cooper S Convertible (which has also been repaired) and need to keep it thru the summer so one of the RX8's have to go and the other one I would like to build up for a track car.

2004 Mazda RX8 Touring under 11000 miles
Red, 6 Speed Manual, Sun Roof, Cloth Seat, Bose. Primary damage was a side swipe on right side doors and rear quarter.
Starting Price is $16,500 with a rebuilt title.

2004 Mazda RX8 under 7,000 miles
Winning Blue, 6 Speed, Cloth Seats NO sunroof (This would be the preferred track car) Primary damage to front right corner.
Starting Price is $15,500

Both car have be professinally repair by myself. I know I am new to the forum, however, I have an outstanding eBay rating 109 positive (kalesun) and have rebuilt several late model vehicles. I document fully, take before and after pictures, disclose all receipts, and disclose to the best of my ablility all the car has gone thru. My goals on repairables is 15% over cost, if you are interested in any of these prior to full completion I would be willing to negotiate. The Red RX8 goes to paint April 12th and the Blue one goes within a week of that. The cars are located in Western Michigan about 2.5 hours from Chicago. Please post or PM me for more details or call 616.836.3252.

God Bless,

Kale

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.