Notices
RX-8 Parts For Sale/Wanted Parts for sale, NO Vendor Ads.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

"FEELER" FS NEW! silver Volk TE37s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Volks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"FEELER" FS NEW! silver Volk TE37s

not "like" new, but NEW silver Volk TE37 19x8.5 +29, 19X9.5 +34 in perfect condition! they have NEVER been mounted with tires and have never seen the road. i'm looking to sell them for no more than $2,800 obo. you get all the necessary lug nuts along with the blue anodized valve stems. i also still have the boxes in my living room with all the contents if you want those too...they're currently in Corpus Christi Texas so you don't have to worry about waiting 3+ months for these to come sailing on a boat! if you have any questions feel free to reply or pm. also, if you need any more pics of the wheels just let me know! Carlos
Attached Thumbnails "FEELER" FS NEW! silver Volk TE37s-webpic.jpg   "FEELER" FS NEW! silver Volk TE37s-webpic2.jpg   "FEELER" FS NEW! silver Volk TE37s-webpic3.jpg   "FEELER" FS NEW! silver Volk TE37s-webpic4.jpg   "FEELER" FS NEW! silver Volk TE37s-webpic5.jpg  

Old 08-29-2007, 08:49 PM
w8nkel

Nice wheels! Good luck! Do you have any extra rays stickers by any chance?
Old 08-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Volks!

thanks bro, but nah i don't have any extra ones. i am ordering some black/white ones though. if you have Volks you can order the decals from whatever authorized dealer you bought them from. i'm not sure how much they are though, but being that they have to come from japan it's probably a whole crapload of cashola!!!https://www.rx8club.com/images/smilies/banghead.gif
Old 08-29-2007, 11:26 PM
----Got Rice?----

how many RX-8 driver or forum member will spend $2800 to get wheels these days???? I'm sorry bro, NONE. Plus you don't even have tires..........
$2800.............you'll be living with them forever.

same style TE replica only cost $600 with tires......
rx8 is a cheap car, doesn't worth all those expensive mod. good luck
Old 08-30-2007, 03:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rx8spiritR
how many RX-8 driver or forum member will spend $2800 to get wheels these days???? I'm sorry bro, NONE. Plus you don't even have tires..........
$2800.............you'll be living with them forever.

same style TE replica only cost $600 with tires......
rx8 is a cheap car, doesn't worth all those expensive mod. good luck
RX-8 isnt exactly cheap, but that's besides the point. how much do the replicas weigh? probably heavier, and probably not the same quality as volk. Your post is almost insulting to the whole forum, at least the way I see it. Seeing as people are willing to get turbo kits and spend $20,000 on engine swaps, I think there are enough members out there who can pay for these wheels. He also said obo (or best offer). So... think out your post a bit more before you try to call someone out.

Nice looking wheels. The fact they havnt been used is an added bonus since the buyer gets a new set of wheels without the wait. If I had the cash to spend on wheels, I'd definitely be interested. Good luck on sale.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:31 AM
----Got Rice?----

Well, you have a point, but I am not trying to insult the forum.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:15 AM
Volks!

i appreciate it 8 maniac and like i said these are brand new...there's absolutely nothing wrong with them which is a great deal. also, as you stated, i wrote "$2,800 obo" which means that if i haven't reached that price by the time i need to sell them then i'll take the best offer. i think this is a perfect opportunity for someone who's looking for silver volks, has the money for them, and doesn't like waiting 3+ months for them. i received these wheels through fedex on Aug. 25 so i haven't had them for more than a week, and if you're wondering why i'm selling them it's because, while waiting for them, i decided that i want something else (also Volk). i've already ordered those and i don't need two sets of TE37s so i'd like to sell these. i remember how much i felt waiting forever for these and if i can sell someone some TE37s in a fraction of the time and price, then why not?
Old 08-30-2007, 10:29 AM
T-29 years and counting

what are the other wheels you are getting model?
Old 08-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Volks!

Originally Posted by lesper4
what are the other wheels you are getting model?
i'm still getting TE37s...i love the design. btw i took a look at your volks and those are some bad *** wheels. good luck on selling those as well...