Notices
RX-8 Parts For Sale/Wanted Parts for sale, NO Vendor Ads.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

FS: AP Pulleys

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 07:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: AP Pulleys

Agency Power Under driven Crank Pulley for sale with less then 2k miles on it, This was probably one of my must noticeable mods, Dallas TX pick ups get first dibs unless anyone else wants to pay for shipping
AP Pulleys-$120
Thanks
Ckay
Old 07-31-2007, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AP pulley

DIBS!

i have the money right now. Whats your paypal address and do you have pictures?
Old 07-31-2007, 09:39 AM
printf("</%i pistons",3);

Not trying to hurt your sale, CKay, but shouldn't you have asked some questions first, rowteree?

--First of all, pics?
--Secondly, only 2000 miles? I put that many miles on my car in 2-3 weeks! What's the reason for the sale so soon after purchase?
--Also, is it *just* the pulley for sale? I'm not up-to-snuff on the details of how AP sells this part, but I thought it was a package deal with some extra belts and other stuff... are you selling the original AP package or just the pulley?
--Are you the original owner? If it's only got 2000 miles on it total, it's probably still under some form of waranty, right? Can you include the original sales receipt (or some other form of PoP) as a means of tranferring the waranty over to its new owner?

I apologize again if I'm coming off as trying to ruin your sale, it's just that I've been burned in the past because I didn't ask the right questions, and I hate to see the same happen to other people. I'm not trying to discredit you, either - hell, you've been a member here longer than me! Truth is I'm interested in purchasing the pulley as well, and if the sale with rowteree were to fall through for some reason, I'd feel really stupid for calling next-in-line over something I knew nothing about.

thanks!
Old 07-31-2007, 11:05 AM
Embrace The Sparkles

GRRRRR couldent this been up for sale a few days ago! i jut gave up and bought one new.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by ½mv²
Not trying to hurt your sale, CKay, but shouldn't you have asked some questions first, rowteree?

--First of all, pics?
--Secondly, only 2000 miles? I put that many miles on my car in 2-3 weeks! What's the reason for the sale so soon after purchase?
--Also, is it *just* the pulley for sale? I'm not up-to-snuff on the details of how AP sells this part, but I thought it was a package deal with some extra belts and other stuff... are you selling the original AP package or just the pulley?
--Are you the original owner? If it's only got 2000 miles on it total, it's probably still under some form of waranty, right? Can you include the original sales receipt (or some other form of PoP) as a means of tranferring the waranty over to its new owner?

I apologize again if I'm coming off as trying to ruin your sale, it's just that I've been burned in the past because I didn't ask the right questions, and I hate to see the same happen to other people. I'm not trying to discredit you, either - hell, you've been a member here longer than me! Truth is I'm interested in purchasing the pulley as well, and if the sale with rowteree were to fall through for some reason, I'd feel really stupid for calling next-in-line over something I knew nothing about.

thanks!
No man it's fine, i should of gave more details, First I can send pics on request, Yes only 2000 miles on it and i bought it new, I'm putting my car back to stock to sell it.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ½mv²

--First of all, pics?

thanks!
thanks for looking out 1/2mv^2
Old 07-31-2007, 01:13 PM
the shit starter

I hope you are supplying those 4 little screws that come with the AP pulley... I think my mechanic attempted too use the stock ones with the AP pulley, and they were too big. The only other thing too worry about is the belt, but you can't really use that one with the stock pulley anyway, so I'm thinking that's a given...
Old 08-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Registered

Has anyone heard from CKay? I posted on his Revi sale (the second one in two weeks)and PM'ed him. The result.... no updates or anything. Not trying to be an *** because it could be his computer is down or on vacation, but slightly fishy for trying to sell hot items w/ multiple people responding.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:29 PM
Registered

the sale is pending with me. I shall take it off his hands in a few days since i took the price he wanted
Old 08-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Registered

That is good to hear! I don't post much, but I do keep an eye on things I may want. Sorry if I offended anyone but I hate to see some of the stories people have posted.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:21 PM
printf("</%i pistons",3);

but slightly fishy for trying to sell hot items w/ multiple people responding.
If he's trying to back to stock, he's most likely got his hands full. Like you said, these are hot parts, and he's just one guy trying to work out sales between many people (most of which probably want to haggle or be dicks or need special shipping they don't want to pay for)

give him time