Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

FS: 04 WB Rx-8 Turbo (Tuned) & More.. priced to sell..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 11:18 AM
turbo'd w/ excellence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 04 WB Rx-8 Turbo (Tuned) & More.. priced to sell..

up for sale is my winning blue rx-8 GT.. fully loaded every option from dealer..navi, heated seats, leather, bose, 6-spd... 32k miles.. car also has..

mazdaspeed body kit (stock rear bumper though)
greddy t618z turbo w/ 10k miles on it
front mount intercooler
Mazsport Interceptor-X ECU (Tuned)
greddy type s BOV
AEM UEGO wideband a/f ratio
autometer boost gauge
borla catback exhaust
magnaflow high flow cat
greddy oil catch can
turbo xs boost controller
JDM clear corners
JDM 'SE3P' badge
exedy organic stage 1 clutch and pressure plate
innnovate HBX heat bung extender

here are some pics and these are the only ones i have.. havnet taken any recent ones..

pics were from previous owner.. i have not touched the car mechannically except change the oil. car is currently safely and conservativley tuned @ 9psi.. to the wheels its making approx 275rwhp w/ 250lbs tq. car runs and pulls very hard..

the reason why im selling is because i recently lost my job and i cant afford my insurance payment or my loan payment anymore so im forced to sell the car.. blue book value w/ this milage is about 21k, however theres about $10,000 worth in aftermaket parts .. im asking 21k now.. very negotiable because of my situation and:

- the car does have some cosmetic issues.. thers a dent and scratch above the rear wheel well.. as well as some curb scrape on the front left bumper, and a scratch along the bottom left of the driver side door.. the curb scrape was from me.. but the scratch on the driver door was because someone keyed my car and i dont have the money to fix it.. and the dent above the wheel well was due to a hit and run while i was at class....the stock wheels are still on the car and they have some minor curb rash on them as well, however this is how i purchased it. i only put 2000 miles on the car since i got it... I took it to the bodyshop by my house who does excellent work, and he quoted me for all the stuff to be fixed would come out to $1100 or so. Because i cannot afford to fix the damage myself, i have no problem taking money off of the asking price for you should you decide to buy the car and fix it yourself.. because im in a hurry to sell, i was originally asking 21k.. i have no problem lettin her go for cheaper should you decide you want to buy.

cars located in long island in nassau county.. let me know if you are interested..SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE! DO NOT CALL IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WASTE!

feel free to call me @ (516) 537-3547, or contact me on AIM at LT2o8.. my name is Lou.. thank you.

car must be sold very soon!
Old 05-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Registered

Damn thats a good deal, unfortunately I still have to sell a car before I have money to get another 8. Good luck, I'm sure it will go quick. Thats a nice ride.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Renesis out... REW in

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Where was this last month??? I was looking for a car just like this one, i had to settle for a 04 ti-grey, with 28K and no turbo! This is a great deal!!!!! good luck
Old 05-01-2007, 07:41 PM
turbo'd w/ excellence

yeah man at this price the car is a steal.. minor cosmetic damage aside.. im practically letting whoevber buys it steal it from me.. nothing wrong with the car at all.. its jsut that i need it to be sold A S A P so i can get money to pay my last payment before the bank takes the car from me
Old 05-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RX-XSIV
yeah man at this price the car is a steal.. minor cosmetic damage aside.. im practically letting whoevber buys it steal it from me.. nothing wrong with the car at all.. its jsut that i need it to be sold A S A P so i can get money to pay my last payment before the bank takes the car from me
oh man! That sucks! Would someone just please purchase this guy's SE off of him so he can be released from his payments? I feel bad for you man! I would, but I do not have the money to afford one ! Good luck!!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 08:03 PM
⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I'd love to see the dyno graph. I have not seen any turbo kit for the rx8 make 250 tq, especially a greddy with 9 psi.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:03 AM
turbo'd w/ excellence

sorry... i made a mistake.. its more along the lines of 230 tq.. it was 217 @ 8 psi with an exhaust and vacuum leak.. so estimating more along the lines of 230 @ 9 psi w/ no leaks would be more of a better #.. but yeah.. im not looking for any trades as i just need cash to pay off the rest of my loan..and the rest of the money i receive will go to purchasing a car that will be good enough to get me through college.. im already buried in debt with student loans and my credit card as it is lol.. someone take this car from me please.. because the only thing worse than selling the car.. is looking at the For Sale signs on it waiting for the car to be sold.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Registered

If you haven't got much interest here, throw it on ebay. Probably a larger audience, especially for a turbo car. You could probably sell it quicker, I think I've seen about 4 Turbo RX8's go in the low-mid 20s (obviously some had more than others) over the last couple months. I'm sure you could get the asking price there.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Destroying Threads

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
damn, if only I can sell my auto, I would love to buy this car
Old 05-02-2007, 10:54 AM
turbo'd w/ excellence

well.. im going to try and sell it locally so i dont have to deal with all of the shipping costs and hassles.. but if all else fails.. ebay might have to be the way to go.. but hopefully someone within the tri-state area would want the car.. i dont mind driving to jersey or connecticut or pennsylvania..
Old 05-03-2007, 12:12 AM
turbo'd w/ excellence

bumppp
Old 05-04-2007, 01:17 PM
turbo'd w/ excellence

bump.. cars gotta be sold soon or else the bank takes it and i dont want that.. 21k or near there takes it.. im open to offers.. shoot me some
Old 05-04-2007, 01:28 PM
space for rent

i'd say your best bet is to start parting out the extras and get yourself back to stock so that you can take that money and at least cover your payments unti you get back on your feet.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:25 PM
turbo'd w/ excellence

nah
Old 05-04-2007, 10:25 PM
turbo'd w/ excellence

i dont have any money to put it back to stock.. because if i had money.. iw oudlnt even be selling the car period lol
Old 05-05-2007, 09:21 AM

Send me some recent pics of the cosmetic damage, and if u know any shops that may do an inspection for me since i can't test drive the car myself , maybe i'll make u an offer. that's the exact car i'm looking for.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:33 AM
turbo'd w/ excellence

sorry lol..dont have any recent pics yet....ill post some today after i wash it..im workin until about 3-4 so after that ill wash her and post some pics up.. damage would only cost 1100-1200 like i said.. perhaps not even.. its an easy fix too..just i dont have the money or time to get everything done.. so when i post pics up.. awili wehre are you located?

$21,000 OBO NEG
Old 05-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Misfit Moderator TnC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
if you need some cash and you want to part out let me know...i can help return you to stock and wont charge you for DIY labor....and if you want to trade for some stock parts i got laying around im sure we can make some cash arrangements.......i can also get some locals to help as well and trade stock plus cash to get you closer to making payments and not destroying your credit.....holla back...you know where i am
Old 05-08-2007, 02:47 PM
turbo'd w/ excellence

yeah i just feel that it would be a little too much work.. right now im just tryin to sell it as is.. im open to offers so people should shoot me some.. my asking price isnt high at all.. considering book value w/ this milage and options is near 21,000, not to mention over 10 grand in aftermarket stuff... im askin 21 .. but open to offers.. trades as well

open to some trades.. for 95+ integra type R , 95-98 240SX , 97-01 lude...or any year RSX-S .... let me know.. im willing to negotiate price within a couple thousand also.. so let me know people
Old 05-08-2007, 02:47 PM
turbo'd w/ excellence

askin 21,000.. but the 1st person to show up with 18,500 takes the car.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Misfit Moderator TnC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how are you going to trade if you dont hold the title?.....if your not serious about parting the car and getting some money to hold the repo man off then fine...i was just trying to help
Old 05-08-2007, 04:17 PM
turbo'd w/ excellence

i have the title in hand.. i appreciate your help chris =] i would just rather save some hassle and just sell it as is though
Old 05-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Apexing at Oak Tree

Well, I'll chime in to say I would be interested in some parts you have on the car, especially the MS front bumper and sides. I will drive to you. let me know.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:21 PM
turbo'd w/ excellence

no thanks.. i dont have the original front bumper/skirts.. so parting those out wont be possible =[ .. car is being sold as is.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Rice Police

someone buy this car , its about as cheap as a used stock rx8 , but its all modded up and ready to roll. do it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 04 WB Rx-8 Turbo (Tuned) & More.. priced to sell..