Notices
RX-8 Parts For Sale/Wanted Parts for sale, NO Vendor Ads.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

{ FS } RX8 Shirts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 05:20 PM
9K All Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Category: Non-Automotive
Price: $20
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): Others
Location (US State/Canada/Int): MS
Item Condition: New

website looks a ton better now! the header needs to redirect to the home page so that when you click it it takes you back to the home, right now there is no way to get back except click the back button. looks a lot better with the new header but i think you could get a cleaner picture and put your name on it.

I made 2 quickly in photoshop but i do not own the rights to the photos, i just used 8's but you could always do a lineup of multiple cars or a different car.
Attached Thumbnails RX8 Shirts-statlow2.jpg   RX8 Shirts-statlow3.jpg  
Old 02-23-2012, 05:31 PM
I am THAT guy

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
isn't that tiltmode's car? (the wwp)

I liked the original shirt idea.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:45 PM
2JZ Powered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tadek13.rx8.
I was wondering if maybe I could present you with an idea for a shirt or hoodie, hell maybe you even made one like this already. A shirt/hoodie listing several reasons why the RX8 is better then a girl. I sorta got the idea from a beer mug that has 21 reasons, and I started thinking how to apply this to the car, even girlfriend found this amusing.

Thats a pretty good idea. Some things already come to mind lol.

To be honest though I probably won't make another RX8 shirt for a while, however I will work on a design (if you have some ideas for the list PM me). Once I have, I can post it up for a group buy.

Originally Posted by thebetteryou
Looks good. Definitely interested.
Just PM if you want one

Originally Posted by TeamRX8
judging by the rear wheel tilt, can I get one that says "STATUS:RETARDED" ?
LOL, its not literal and its not for every one

Originally Posted by 200.mph
lmk when you have different colors. ill take one or two but prefer white or grey
I probably won't have this design in any other color. Once I sell out, if there still a want i will do a group buy and I can offer different colors then.

Originally Posted by Highspeed
Shirt looks awesome! A monster green would be a good shirt color to have
This is in the works, just not with this design.

Originally Posted by tadek13.rx8.
Yes they will , and I have some ideas what girls might think haha. Could even apply sexually , like the rx8 can go for more then 30 minutes without stopping lol ,
There are many cool ideas and maybe its time someone made a tshirt like that for both guys and girls
I'm going to work on one, shoot me a Pm with any ideas on ways

closest i have seen is Klutch Republic

Originally Posted by Crazy.8
website looks a ton better now! the header needs to redirect to the home page so that when you click it it takes you back to the home, right now there is no way to get back except click the back button. looks a lot better with the new header but i think you could get a cleaner picture and put your name on it.

I made 2 quickly in photoshop but i do not own the rights to the photos, i just used 8's but you could always do a lineup of multiple cars or a different car.
I have to say I like wordpress a ton better. I can actually track traffic also.
I'm glad you pointed out about the header, i hadn't noticed that, I'll work on that tonight.
and i have a better image for the header in the works as well. I am very picky when it comes to that stuff so sometimes it takes me to long, not to mention i'm trying to do it between work and family. I have almost no time Wed-Fri, i have some afternoons on Sat and Sun and i'm off most Mon and Tue. But i'm watching my daughter those days while my wife is in school, so its hectic right now, but it will get done.

I did have some other questions for you if you don't mind, i'm having trouble getting the site submitted to google, and was doing some research on it and found this article Link Let me know what you think.
and is that you i keep seeing named Gamergripz
Old 02-24-2012, 08:08 PM
9K All Day

Originally Posted by sixgen3sgte

I did have some other questions for you if you don't mind, i'm having trouble getting the site submitted to google, and was doing some research on it and found this article Link Let me know what you think.
and is that you i keep seeing named Gamergripz
I will check out the link soon. and yes GamerGripz is my company although we are changing our name within the few days. Curios to how you found out about that?

About the article, his way will work but i do not agree that it is a bad thing to submmit it to google. Submitting it will not have any effect on slowing down your progress to getting the site indexed and shown in the results pages. What he was suggesting doing was getting high quality and page rank backlinks, which is very important and crucial for your website anyways. So why not do that and submit it to google and yahoo etc. it cant hurt in my opinion and research, it can only help.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:23 PM
2JZ Powered

I will check out the link soon. and yes GamerGripz is my company although we are changing our name within the few days. Curios to how you found out about that?

About the article, his way will work but i do not agree that it is a bad thing to submmit it to google. Submitting it will not have any effect on slowing down your progress to getting the site indexed and shown in the results pages. What he was suggesting doing was getting high quality and page rank backlinks, which is very important and crucial for your website anyways. So why not do that and submit it to google and yahoo etc. it cant hurt in my opinion and research, it can only help.
you said your war 16 and and you liked my Facebook, didn't know who it was at the time, and then i saw gamergripz on twitter then on my blog with a link and just thought SEO.
But i just checked and if you google statuslow.com i'm #1 so not sure how it got on there but it is so. I may still do that article thing though.

Last edited by sixgen3sgte; 02-24-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:01 AM
9K All Day

great thats awesome, i just typed in statuslow and you are up there too so that is a good thing. Google has indexed your site then. It will still be a great idea to do the article though for great quality backlinks.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:50 PM
2JZ Powered

Not a lot of shirts left, if anyone else wants one, please let me know asap
Old 03-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Voids warranties

the header needs to redirect to the home page so that when you click it it takes you back to the home, right now there is no way to get back except click the back button.
+1 I got stuck somewhere in the middle while looking at the pis of your car.

I'm not a fan of the the whole "hella-flush" stance thing that's hitting the streets lately. And I know I'm not the only one. Parhaps you can can split the demographic into 2 categories. form and function separately.

Edit: I really like the status:low signature at the bottom of your pics with the bar-code. Any chance of getting stickers made up of that?

Last edited by godesshunter; 03-01-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:12 PM
2JZ Powered

Originally Posted by godesshunter
+1 I got stuck somewhere in the middle while looking at the pis of your car.

I'm not a fan of the the whole "hella-flush" stance thing that's hitting the streets lately. And I know I'm not the only one. Parhaps you can can split the demographic into 2 categories. form and function separately.

Edit: I really like the status:low signature at the bottom of your pics with the bar-code. Any chance of getting stickers made up of that?
I can't get the header to be a link. I did add a link to the home page that should be on the right hand side.

And I know The Stance movement isn't for everyone, but honestly what is. you can't please everyone. So i'm going to do the things that I like and leave the rest up to everyone else.

Now thats not to say if I see a super clean car that isn't "hellaflush" i'm not going to put it on my site. I love anything that looks race prepped.

But the lower wider mentality has been around forever, and is functional. i may have pushed the envelope on the shirt a bit, but it is a shirt. I have a couple of cars that will be featured very soon, but i am looking for more and would love to have some RX8's
I guess I need to start a thread for Feature car submission.

Any idea what section of the forum would be best fit and get the most views.

As far as the barcode sticker idea, I think i might do that. Thats actually my Photography business logo. any picture I take will have that logo, if you just see status low on the picture, you know it was take by someone else. And actually the only thing holding up the features right now is me getting a more visible logo.

There is probably a better place for this thread actually, we have talked more about the business than the merch
Old 03-02-2012, 06:30 AM
Voids warranties

Originally Posted by sixgen3sgte
And I know The Stance movement isn't for everyone, but honestly what is. you can't please everyone. So i'm going to do the things that I like and leave the rest up to everyone else.
True that. understood.
Start a thread for the website for ideas and submissions. The lounge would probably be the most appropriate place given your variety or cars that will be on the site.

My wheels just came in last night. my coilovers are coming in in a couple weeks hopefully. Ill get some nice pics of my stx setup that you can have the rights too if you want once im done.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:20 AM
Registered

Got mine in the mail last week, i love it! =D
Old 03-02-2012, 10:31 AM
9K All Day

If you have any left I would love to get one. I will be able to make the payment tomorrow.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:42 AM
2JZ Powered

If you have any left I would love to get one. I will be able to make the payment tomorrow.
Yeah I have about 8 left. thats appropriate lol
i'll PM payment info to ya
Old 03-04-2012, 07:20 PM
9K All Day

payment has been made. also pmed regarding info for shipment and size
Old 03-04-2012, 09:50 PM
2JZ Powered

payment has been made. also pmed regarding info for shipment and size
yeah i got them and pm replied.

thanks for ordering
Old 03-16-2012, 05:53 PM

pmed. Where you go? I want one. Let me know where to send payment
Old 08-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Black on Black

Originally Posted by Atilla
isn't that tiltmode's car? (the wwp)

I liked the original shirt idea.
Yes that is Tilts car in the white, its smexy i know..