Notices
Far East/Asia Serving the Far East

Just got my 8

Old 03-03-2008, 02:09 AM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got my 8

Hi all,

Just collected my 8 on Friday, 29th Feb. Still browsing the forum for more information related to maintenance, rims/tyres and meetups at the moment. Hope to meet you guys soon for more opinions and advice related to this beauty of a car.


1) Justin
2) [email protected]
3) msn - [email protected]
4) 98009306
bTKz is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 03:53 AM
  #2  
NoobY NoobY NewB NewB~
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Singapore, Bishan
Posts: 131
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
welcome to the club my fren....think u already added mi on msn haha but anyways...hope get to meet you face ta face soon at any of the meetup esp. the one at the end of this month =) enjoy your ride which i know u definitely will hahaha
knight_blazer is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 05:24 AM
  #3  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 238
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bTKz View Post
Hi all,

Just collected my 8 on Friday, 29th Feb. Still browsing the forum for more information related to maintenance, rims/tyres and meetups at the moment. Hope to meet you guys soon for more opinions and advice related to this beauty of a car.


1) Justin
2) [email protected]
3) msn - [email protected]
4) 98009306
Welcome to the family bro! I got your contact details Look out for the posting (within this 2 days) on our mega meet which is happening on 30th March. Look forward to seeing you soon!
Fugu is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 07:00 AM
  #4  
the slowest 8
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sengkang
Posts: 123
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bTKz View Post
Hi all,

Just collected my 8 on Friday, 29th Feb. Still browsing the forum for more information related to maintenance, rims/tyres and meetups at the moment. Hope to meet you guys soon for more opinions and advice related to this beauty of a car.


1) Justin
2) [email protected]
3) msn - [email protected]
4) 98009306
congrats bro, welcome to the club, hope you'll enjoy ur ride. u can still meet most of us bros at MOnster Garage, it's 1 of our hang out points....can see alot of cool 8s there. cheers
littletonysg is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 08:20 AM
  #5  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: West
Posts: 62
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome my frend, i bet you will enjoy your car to its every bit, coz i did!!!!!!!
I have not been able to go to any meetup yet, will definately go to this coming end of march one. Went to MG once, only to manage know one guy Hope to meet more guys in the future!!!!!!
Laterzzzzz

Cheers
fly_vtec is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:23 AM
  #6  
the slowest 8
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sengkang
Posts: 123
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fly_vtec View Post
Welcome my frend, i bet you will enjoy your car to its every bit, coz i did!!!!!!!
I have not been able to go to any meetup yet, will definately go to this coming end of march one. Went to MG once, only to manage know one guy Hope to meet more guys in the future!!!!!!
Laterzzzzz

Cheers
haha bro must stay longer mah...then the rest wil come
littletonysg is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 02:54 AM
  #7  
Registered User
 
wen pin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 110
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
another 8 on the road. getting more and more common to see leh....!

anyway, enjoy ur ride hor....
wen pin is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 05:17 AM
  #8  
RX-8の魅Ó
 
Oliver Twist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bTKz View Post
Hi all,

Just collected my 8 on Friday, 29th Feb. Still browsing the forum for more information related to maintenance, rims/tyres and meetups at the moment. Hope to meet you guys soon for more opinions and advice related to this beauty of a car.


1) Justin
2) [email protected]
3) msn - [email protected]
4) 98009306

WELCOME to the club
Oliver Twist is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:31 AM
  #9  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome bros.. definitely looking forward to meetups/going down to MG, gawking at all the RX8.

If you guys happen to be around Balestier, can also do mini meetup. :D
bTKz is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 10:37 AM
  #10  
Registered User
 
makimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 109
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bTKz View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome bros.. definitely looking forward to meetups/going down to MG, gawking at all the RX8.

If you guys happen to be around Balestier, can also do mini meetup. :D
Hey, cheers to owning an 8.......there is a couple of us ard balestier.....I'm not too far away....

If anyone is keen for any meetup in the day during weekend, I'll be glad to take part as I'm not really into night meet-ups......

Cheers mate
makimaki is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 10:23 PM
  #11  
Registered
 
LoneWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Small Red Dot
Posts: 194
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the club & congrats to ur new ride.

Dun stop to browse daily. U're be deeply poisoned... Wahaha...

Cheers!
LoneWolf is offline  
Old 03-05-2008, 03:19 AM
  #12  
the slowest 8
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sengkang
Posts: 123
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Welcome to the club & congrats to ur new ride.

Dun stop to browse daily. U're be deeply poisoned... Wahaha...

Cheers!
wah....where got poison ppl leh...we onli physcho ppl onli...hahahaha
littletonysg is offline  
Old 03-06-2008, 02:16 AM
  #13  
NoobY NoobY NewB NewB~
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Singapore, Bishan
Posts: 131
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by makimaki View Post
Hey, cheers to owning an 8.......there is a couple of us ard balestier.....I'm not too far away....

If anyone is keen for any meetup in the day during weekend, I'll be glad to take part as I'm not really into night meet-ups......

Cheers mate
haha bro dun liddat lehz...most of the meet ups is at night unfortunately.....u organise one day one loz haha i'll do mi best to turn up
knight_blazer is offline  
Old 03-06-2008, 02:55 AM
  #14  
Registered User
 
makimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 109
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by knight_blazer View Post
haha bro dun liddat lehz...most of the meet ups is at night unfortunately.....u organise one day one loz haha i'll do mi best to turn up

pai seh la......nite out is pretty fun but cant really appreciate all those happening dress-ups and mods on our fellow bro n sis 8s most of the time.

it would be nice too if we can have more regular day meet-ups. ie: breakfast at kallang mc or some happening Ah Kun/killiney kopitiam with amper parking...

Will try to post and see if can get some bro n sis tat is keen.....

cheers
makimaki is offline  
Old 03-06-2008, 07:09 AM
  #15  
NoobY NoobY NewB NewB~
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Singapore, Bishan
Posts: 131
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by makimaki View Post
pai seh la......nite out is pretty fun but cant really appreciate all those happening dress-ups and mods on our fellow bro n sis 8s most of the time.

it would be nice too if we can have more regular day meet-ups. ie: breakfast at kallang mc or some happening Ah Kun/killiney kopitiam with amper parking...

Will try to post and see if can get some bro n sis tat is keen.....

cheers

haha steady...no prob...
knight_blazer is offline  
Old 03-06-2008, 10:52 AM
  #16  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for 18" Rims

budget around 2k after trading in stock 16s" Anyone got any lobangs?

Have looked at OZ Ultraleggera Silver.

Any advice?

Cheers
bTKz is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.