Europe Forum Area just for 8 owners across the pond.

Anybody knows what this is?

Old 04-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Registered User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody knows what this is?

Hi I'm new to this forum and also a proud new owner of an rx8
something broke off my door recently but i cant figure out what it is called to get a replacement , looks like some kind of plastic cover , any help would be greatly appreciated , thanks.

rotating the image might be needed , thanks.

The first image is how it looks on the passengers side , the second is on the drivers side broken , also has rx8 written on it.

Last edited by LondonVibe; 04-04-2012 at 06:50 AM. Reason: mistake
LondonVibe is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 07:02 AM
bse50's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Caput Mundi
Posts: 7,525
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks like some kind of aftermarket weather protection\flap to keep the window open when it's raining.
bse50 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.