MOD EDIT: AUCTION ENDS AT 9:10AM EST ON APRIL 18TH 2015. HIGHEST PUBLIC BID PRIOR TO THAT TIME WINS. READ THE RULES: Bubbletech Support Auctions - READ FIRST
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): Others, Series I, Series II
Location (US State/Canada/Int): NC
Item Condition: New
READ THIS FIRST!
RX-7 parts auctions to benefit the Resurrection of Bubbletech! - RX7Club.com
I'm David Hayes from the RX7Club forum and the mods here have been gracious to allow the start of this auction forum to benefit Bubble Tech, a big supporter of rotary owners. While BubbleTech focuses mostly on 3rd gen RX7 parts, they are a big producer of rotary t-shirts and other goodies as well, so they benefit us all.
As detailed in the above link, BubbleTech's shop recently burnt down, leaving the owner, Benny, with very little. A number of folks have been very kind and have donated to his you caring fund drive (Phoenix Garage: Rebuilding Bubble Tech HQ From The Ashes | Emergencies & Disasters - YouCaring
So, if you can't donate directly to him, then how about buying a great Exedy Racing Series clutch, with all proceeds going directly to him? A win-win, right?
Here is what is up for auction. A brand new, still in the box, Exedy RX8 Single Sports Series clutch. This item is model number 10803AHD and is a fantastic clutch. Gets great reviews and is a nice upgrade for RX8 owners that simply need to replace a wearing out clutch or for those who want to do more spirited, performance driving.
A direct OEM replacement fit, here are the details:
- Ultra Fiber Discs provides high heat resistance essential for street performance and mild racing applications.
- The discs have a copper weave that will increase the heat resistance characteristics and burst strength eliminating the need to reinforce the friction material with steel plates.
- Clutch cover designed to achieve clamp loads that are 40% than the OE part allowing a higher torque transmitting capacity.
- Pressure plate manufactured using ductile material allowing for high burst strength in all temperature ranges.
- The unique Ductile material ensures durability and long life.
The MSRP on the clutch is $592 and the selling price online starts at $385.
Let's start the bidding at $200 and buyer pays shipping from 28804. Or, if you are going to be at DGRR next weekend, I will bring this along for you.
Who wants to jump in on this to get a great deal and to help Bubble Tech?
End time on this auction will be ONE WEEK from today, so Saturday, April 18th is the last day to get your bids in!