Year: 2004
Make: Mazda
Model: RX-8
Price: $3000
Mileage: 124000
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (US State/Canada/Int): TN

What can I tell you all that you don't already know? Not much. Just had three or four recalls done. Was aligned again about three/four days ago. Just put in ACDelco d585 coils, plugs, and wires. The plugs and wires are less than a year old. I did two new sets of Mazda coils and kept burning them up so I went the d585 route. Squirrel cage to heat the CAT is dead and unplugged. The reservoir tank for the radiator has the issue that causes a CEL but I watch the water and such so I never replaced it. Replaced front shocks on it and need to do the rear but prefer to sell it and hand you the shocks for it. Engine was replaced by Mazda at something like 56K miles. and you need to be prepared to rebuild again or ready to pimp it out how you desire to do so.

I am happy to part the car out as well but you need to be ready to buy enough stuff for it to be worth my while. location is knoxville tn.
Attached Thumbnails 2004 red RX8-img_4182.jpg   2004 red RX8-img_4183.jpg   2004 red RX8-img_4184.jpg   2004 red RX8-img_4185.jpg   2004 red RX8-img_4186.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.