Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

{ FS } 2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!

Old 09-20-2017, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NY 2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!

Year: 2019
Make: Mazda
Model: RX-8
Price: $4500
Mileage: 82000
Color: Titanium Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (US State/Canada/Int): NY

I'm selling my 2004 Mazda RX-8 with Manual Transmission. This is my personal car and daily driver at the moment so the mileage might increase by small amounts over time. The title is in hand for whenever someone brings cash.

This car is in perfect mechanical condition. It needs absolutely nothing at all. The car is completely stock minus a few things. I have all the original parts that will come with the car so you can swap it back if you'd like.

Mods:
Sohn Adapter - This allows the RX-8 to run on full synthetic oil. It replaces the window washing fluid reservoir to a smaller one and adds a oil container. Instead of using and burning the dirty oil in the engine, it allows you to add fresh two stroke oil (oil that is meant to be burnt). This is a reliability mod. I have always used Idemitsu's Rotary Premix in this reservoir (arguably the best you can buy). The car is also premixed at 1/2 ounce per gallon of gasoline. These are all precautionary measures that don't have to be continued. Car will come with 3/4 of a box of the premix.

Aftermarket Sound System - Pioneer DEH-4600BT Head Unit with JBL Speakers all around. I still have the stock radio and speakers. This will also come with the car.

Navigation - A Samsung Tab 7 is actually installed where the Navigation Hood would be. There is an OBD 2 Module that is Bluetooth linked to the Tablet. You can do live monitoring and check/clear engine check lights with this. The car originally came without the Navigation Hood, so I actually have the stock panel. If you do not want the Tablet, I can uninstall it and replace it with the stock panel. I went to a Junk Yard for the stock navigation trim and actually modified it so that a tablet would fit. Everything looks completely stock. All the buttons work just as they would. The stock panel will come with the car whether you want it installed or not.

Clear Corner Lights - Just an aesthetic change. Changes the side markers from amber to clear.

Maintenance:
This car is Mechanic owned so it is maintained to the tee.
As soon as I had the car, I had the sohn adapter installed and Full Synthetic Mobil 1 was always used. I changed the oil every 3500 miles.
Ignition coils, Spark plugs, and wires have been changed 5000 miles ago.
Transmission fluid and Differential fluid have also been drained and flushed around 5000 miles ago.
A/C has been purged and recharged.
Coolant bottle was changed and the coolant was flushed around 3000 miles ago.
Brand new Michelin tires have also been installed recently.

The only things worth noting are the hood and the driver side door. The hood has some paint oxidation on it and the driver side door has some scuffs. I purchased the car in this condition. Even though the pictures will not exactly show this, I will attach pictures to try and show what it looks like. I like to have a full disclosure on everything, no surprises for you or me.

If you're interested in purchasing this car, please contact me at the number listed. I am located next to UB North in Buffalo NY
Attached Thumbnails 2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1288.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1290.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1292.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1294.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1295.jpg  

2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1297.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1302.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1303.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1304.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1305.jpg  

2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1306.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1307.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1308.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1309.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1310.jpg  

2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_1810.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_2749.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_2750.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_2754.jpg   2004 Titanium Grey RX-8. Needs nothing!-img_2755.jpg  

Last edited by aorkennykiller; 09-20-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It looks sweet and fair price
Old 09-22-2017, 02:28 PM
Registered

Where in NYC are you located?
Old 09-23-2017, 05:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by schickane
Where in NYC are you located?
Hey Car just got sold. Thanks for the inquiry! Close the thread please!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.