Year: 2004
Make: Mazda
Model: RX-8
Price: $3300
Mileage: 96000
Color: Velocity Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (US State/Canada/Int): TX

Selling my Velocity Red RX-8 Grand Touring with 6-speed manual transmission. This is a great car. I have had it for four years and I really love this car. In the past year I've had to fix/replace a bunch of things and I just don't have time to take care of it any more. It still needs a bit of work to be awesome. The AC doesn't work. I replaced the AC compressor and the condenser, but ran out of steam before replacing the evaporator and the expansion valve. I believe the compressor was bad, but I don't know what the problem was or if it's been fixed. However, the new evaporator and expansion valve are in the trunk if you want to finish the job before charging it up.

The car has about 96,000 miles. It drives well. Everything except the AC works well. I replaced the suspension with new Tein coilovers and replaced the engine mounts less than 100 miles ago. The car has a new radiator as well. I recently replaced the cabin air filter, too. Tires are in great shape. No rips or tears in the leather upholstery. Stereo works great. So do all the windows and the sliding moonroof.

No check engine lights. In fact, a couple of months ago I upgraded the stock ignition coils with D585 coils for stronger, more consistent spark. Also added a grounding kit to supplement the stock ground. The car drives really well. Strong engine and great suspension. A couple of years ago I replaced the stock cat (it went bad) with a mid-pipe with a high-flow cat. I had to tune the engine and I'll include the Cobb tuner with the car.

Cosmetically the car is a little tired. There are some door dings and the hood has some rock chips. Most notably, the rear bumper was redecorated when my daughter backed it into a retaining wall. The bumper cover has some scratches and it was pushed out a little on the side and I never reset it. From 20 feet away the car looks great. LOL

All in all this is a great car that needs a bit of work. It is priced as such. I have the clean title in hand, ready to hand it over to a new RX-8 enthusiast! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Attached Thumbnails 2004 RX-8 Grand Touring-img_7860.jpg   2004 RX-8 Grand Touring-img_7864.jpg   2004 RX-8 Grand Touring-img_7862.jpg   2004 RX-8 Grand Touring-img_7866.jpg   2004 RX-8 Grand Touring-img_7868.jpg  

2004 RX-8 Grand Touring-img_7869.jpg   2004 RX-8 Grand Touring-img_7870.jpg  
Old 09-30-2017, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.