Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

FS - 18" Drifz Wheels (4)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS - 18" Drifz Wheels (4) $225 OBO

Ok, I have about 18 pictures of these wheels detailing all of the negatives. One of the wheels is in bad condition (hence why I am selling). It is bent at one part and looks to be repairable. The tires are coming with the wheels but they are not usable. Looking for best offer right now but must pay for shipping. I will include more pictures if requested. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Two of the four wheels are in perfect condition. The bent one is the worst condition and the other one has a little bit of curb rub on it. I'm not asking for a fortune for the wheels, I just want them gone! Again, if you have any other questions or want to see some more pictures, please let me know.

I put these up on mazda6club also which is why it says mazda6club in the picture.

Again, the tires are not usable. Maybe two are semi-decent but I wouldn't trust them.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Asking $225 OBO. You handle shipping rates.
Attached Thumbnails FS - 18" Drifz Wheels (4)-2.jpg   FS - 18" Drifz Wheels (4)-1.jpg   FS - 18" Drifz Wheels (4)-capture.jpg  

Last edited by spnglrrr; 02-23-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spnglrrr
Ok, I have about 18 pictures of these wheels detailing all of the negatives. One of the wheels is in bad condition (hence why I am selling). It is bent at one part and looks to be repairable. The tires are coming with the wheels but they are not usable. Looking for best offer right now but must pay for shipping. I will include more pictures if requested. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Two of the four wheels are in perfect condition. The bent one is the worst condition and the other one has a little bit of curb rub on it. I'm not asking for a fortune for the wheels, I just want them gone! Again, if you have any other questions or want to see some more pictures, please let me know.

I put these up on mazda6club also which is why it says mazda6club in the picture.

Again, the tires are not usable. Maybe two are semi-decent but I wouldn't trust them.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Asking $225 OBO. You handle shipping rates.
do you have them still i have 2 brand new ones in boxes