Year: 2004
Make: Mazda
Model: RX-8
Price: $4000 OBO
Mileage: 145,000 (30k on reman)
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (US State/Canada/Int): CA

Hello! I'm looking to sell my 2004 RX8 quickly (AS IS) so if you have an offer please DM me or you can call or text at 9 1 0 2 6 4 8 1 1 3

I understand the car isn't perfect and if in CA may need some DMV fees, etc. so I am open for offers.

I have owned the car since 2007. Car is located in SoCal and has a clean out of state title (no accidents, titled in my name to NC). The car has been parked for the last few months and driven in the area sparingly but I don't have time as I travel a lot, to keep it registered, insured, etc. I need someone to take it off my hands!

Car has not been registered in CA. So if new owner (if in CA) wants to register in CA they would need to pass smog and handle DMV separately. SELLING AS IS.

Understand that if you are in the SOCAL area and want to drive it we would need to either buy temp insurance or a one day permit to drive it. Otherwise it can only be driven around parking lots in the area or local roads due to not being registered/insured.

Details:
145,000 Miles on Chassis, black exterior, two tone brown and black interior, new engine put in at 111,000 miles ($6250 out the door) at Mazda dealer, 90% of the miles on the new engine have been highway cruising to and from LA or to Palm Springs from OC, car has never been wrecked or hit, never smoked in, overall in good condition for age, car was corner balanced and aligned at West End Alignment in Fountain Valley ($400 service), so it is very balanced and handles very well.

Modifications:
Greddy SP2 Catback
Tein Street Coilovers (15,000 miles on them)
Stainless Steel Motor Mounts (5,000 miles on them)
25mm Spacers all around
LED conversions interior, brake lights, reverse lights
Full All Weather California Car Cover

What doesn't work or needs to be fixed to get back to 10/10:
Driver side window regulator- doesn't finish rolling up or down and needs assistance
Radio amp- needs to be replaced
Small coolant leak from lower radiator hose- I've been told it is an extremely small perforation, haven't noticed any specific loss in coolant because of it, but needs to be replaced
Airpump sometimes comes on and sometimes doesn't. When it doesn't it throws a code. but goes on and off intermittently. (just started like a month ago)
Small leak coming from under clutch/ brake fluid reservoir in engine bay, doesn't seem to affect functionality
Sometimes grinds between 3rd and 4th gear when speed shifting
Battery holds a charge if driven everyday but may need to be replaced
Ignition coil plate needs to be replaced (one broken post), replacement plate is on hand
Passenger side dash is cracked (common problem, has been like this for years)
Could use a new set of coils soon (some missing on idle, with this car that has always been fixed with new coils)
Tires in the near future

**Last service last year at Neptune Speed, Yoshi said the car was in great shape mechanically. I know there are a few things that need to be done, so that's why I'm open to offers!**

For more detailed info on the history of the car please get in touch with me! Looking to sell quickly. Thanks so much for checking it out!
Attached Thumbnails 2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4957.jpg   2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4958.jpg   2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4960.jpg   2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4962.jpg   2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4964.jpg  

2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4965.jpg   2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4966.jpg   2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4967.jpg   2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4968.jpg   2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4969.jpg  

2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4971.jpg   2004 Black RX8 (30k on Mazda Reman) SOCAL-img_4972.jpg  

Last edited by smokedRX8; 04-24-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:37 PM
9k Redline

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.