Notices
RX-8 Parts For Sale/Wanted Parts for sale, NO Vendor Ads.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

{ FS } Rocket Vanya bolt on flares

Old 04-07-2018, 06:36 PM
REW 8 with JDM stuff..

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
AL Rocket Vanya bolt on flares

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $350
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): Series I, Series II
Location (US State/Canada/Int): AL
Item Condition: Used

*PRICES AND FINAL PURCHASE INFORMATION IS BELOW*
Making a separate post from my original sale post because it seems most people want my kit/want to ask questions about it, and don't really care about the rest of the car.

The flares are Rocket Vanya Lions kit. They are $930 shipped from Russia with around 2 or 3 weeks (I guess) shipping time. Mine have been modified to be the best they can possibly be. I am selling because I am going with rocket bunny front flares. I just like the style more, just personal preference.

Positives:
-These are located in Huntsville Alabama. Shipping won't be 130 bucks and won't take as long.
-Mine are already prepped and ready to go. They have expanding foam in the back to prevent cracking down rock hitting them. They are also coated in bed liner for added rigidity.
-Mine have been shaved along the mold line. This allows the wheels/tires to be as close as possible. As you can see, my fitment is VERY wide. 11.5" up front.
-Lasty, they have been cut along the bottom to allow a lip to be ran with them. I prefer a lip because otherwise the car looks weak.
-Mine are cut along the bumper line to allow taking the bumper on and off to be painless and easy. Otherwise you have to take off 20 bolts just to remove the bumper.

Negative:
-Only thing I can say here is that because I cut mine along the front bumper line it caused the flares to raise up a bit. It's an easy fix, you'll just have to add some bolts to hold them to the fender. Totally doable, I'm just not going to do it for you.

Additional offers:
-I will trade bumpers with you if we can meet face to face. Mine has been modified to fit these specific flares, they will not fit correctly for the rocket bunny flares so I need to get rid of the bumper and get another.

Price (this does NOT include shipping, but shipping will probably be pretty cheap with the fronts being cut in half):

-350 for just my front flares (you can purchase the rear from rocket Vanya or do a custom job)
-750 for my fronts and brand new rears (the new rears will not be prepped, they will be BNIB from rocket Vanya which means they'll also take more time to get to you)
-950 for both my front and rear (the price is adjusted because I will have to buy new rears and paint them)
Attached Thumbnails Rocket Vanya bolt on flares-f-4-.jpg   Rocket Vanya bolt on flares-f-1-.jpg   Rocket Vanya bolt on flares-f-2-.jpg   Rocket Vanya bolt on flares-f-3-.jpg  
Old 05-24-2018, 03:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm in GA I'm interested in fronts
Old 06-04-2018, 10:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much modifations need to be done to the car? Cutting?
Old 06-22-2018, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Are these still available?
Old 08-08-2018, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are these still avaliable?