Notices
RX-8 Parts For Sale/Wanted Parts for sale, NO Vendor Ads.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

{ FS } RX8 Shirts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 09:31 PM
2JZ Powered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RX8 Shirts

Category: Non-Automotive
Price: $20
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): Others
Location (US State/Canada/Int): MS
Item Condition: New

Hey guys, its been a while since I've posted on here. Life's been busy.

Some of you may remember me, I'm the stupid guy putting a 2JZ in his car.
Its still not running, lol. been on the back burner a while now. last year I had my first baby, its a girl, and she has consumed a lot of my time. shortly before she arrived i got out of the mechanic business and unfortunately got back into retail. Since then I have concentrated more time towards my SC300 daily drifter, but its pretty close to where i want it so this summer i'm going back to the RX8. Not real sure which direction i'm going to take yet though, we shall see.

Anyway, Last year I spent more time home with my daughter and had some ideas for some shirts and stickers and decided to start a small automotive apparel and lifestyle business.

I started the site StatusLow.com, and finally launch my first product this month.

Now i'm not even sure if I'm allowed to post here but i figured it couldn't hurt. Not trying to advertise myself, Just want to let you guys know about my first T-Shirt.
Just let me know what you guys think. If anyone on here does want be sure PM me I'll sell them here cheaper than on my site.
I have them for $25 online, I'll do $20 +s/h for you guys. Max shipping will be is $5.50, that's Priority flat rate first class is around $3 depending on location. All i have is the color in the picture.
Sizes are S, M, L, & XL.
I don't know what I would of done without this site when I was building my RX8.
Attached Thumbnails RX8 Shirts-img_1378.jpg  

Last edited by sixgen3sgte; 02-20-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:54 PM
Rotary Skank

Congratz on your baby girl and good luck with the biz! If you come out with any girl apparel, let me know! Maybe I could model some shitz for the site.

Lata!
Old 02-19-2012, 12:40 AM
9K All Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
love the shirt it looks great, i might have to get one

The site could use some creativity and style, its a little plain to me. I think it could be a great site if you turn it into kind of a StanceWorks or StanceNation and add car pics daily. Not many people will visit the site if you just sell some clothes and have a blog, but if you add pictures people will keep coming back daily to check them out and everything.

Also you definitely need to be doing a lot of SEO (search engine optimization) to get your page rank up and get on search engines. I have started up and ran a few sites on my own related to cars and did my own SEO. If you would like some help feel free to ask I would love to help a fellow 8clubber out, maybe even do a bit of free work for you.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:10 AM
Registered

Looks sick! Will there be other colors too? I really like you have the Autoexe SE-02 front bumper too!
Old 02-19-2012, 04:28 AM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
You should contact an administrator and start a group buy, it's cheap an pretty convenient!
Old 02-19-2012, 07:59 AM

great idea, pmed....

yes pics on your site about our cars would be great. I'll email you some pics

Last edited by Novoken; 02-19-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:43 PM
2JZ Powered

Originally Posted by Diamond_Eyez
Congratz on your baby girl and good luck with the biz! If you come out with any girl apparel, let me know! Maybe I could model some shitz for the site.

Lata!
Thanks, and I may have to get you to do that. Interested in modeling the RX8 Shirt.

Originally Posted by Crazy.8
love the shirt it looks great, i might have to get one

The site could use some creativity and style, its a little plain to me. I think it could be a great site if you turn it into kind of a StanceWorks or StanceNation and add car pics daily. Not many people will visit the site if you just sell some clothes and have a blog, but if you add pictures people will keep coming back daily to check them out and everything.

Also you definitely need to be doing a lot of SEO (search engine optimization) to get your page rank up and get on search engines. I have started up and ran a few sites on my own related to cars and did my own SEO. If you would like some help feel free to ask I would love to help a fellow 8clubber out, maybe even do a bit of free work for you.
Yeah its in the baby stages. The plan is to get a lot more pics on the site, probably won't be a daily thing for a while but at least once a week if not more.
And I would love for some help/advice on SEO, I don't know a lot about that kind of stuff, I just did a search and went through 20+ pages and still didn't see Status Low

Originally Posted by Nopstnz8
Looks sick! Will there be other colors too? I really like you have the Autoexe SE-02 front bumper too!
Thats the only color.

Originally Posted by bse50
You should contact an administrator and start a group buy, it's cheap an pretty convenient!
Who should i ask about that.

Originally Posted by Novoken
great idea, pmed....

yes pics on your site about our cars would be great. I'll email you some pics
Yeah that would be great.

I actually might start a thread and post my email there.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:53 PM
Rotary Skank

I'm down! Just hit me up
Old 02-19-2012, 07:06 PM

pmed
Old 02-19-2012, 09:30 PM
9K All Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sixgen3sgte
Thanks, and I may have to get you to do that. Interested in modeling the RX8 Shirt.

Yeah its in the baby stages. The plan is to get a lot more pics on the site, probably won't be a daily thing for a while but at least once a week if not more.
And I would love for some help/advice on SEO, I don't know a lot about that kind of stuff, I just did a search and went through 20+ pages and still didn't see Status Low

It would be great if you could get daily pictures so people will return daily, but that can be down the road. for SEO you will need to do a lot of blog commenting, forum posting (with site link in signature) on sites related about cars like here, directory submission, article submission and some other stuff. The reason you are not on google is because you have not submitted yourself to their directories and search engines. You will need to go and submit it to all search engines like Google, Yahoo, Alexa and so on.

Your page rank and where you stand in search engines all relate to the number of backlinks you get, or the number of links that lead to your site. Here is how you can get a lot of backlinks:

Definitely go to a lot of blogs related to cars and post comments on the blogs and add your link to the comments. You will understand what I mean when you comment on a blog. Make sure your post is related to the blog so it doesnt get deleted. You also have to make sure it is a do-follow blog, this is extremely important as the links will not count if it is not do-follow. To find out if it is do follow you can download a plugin for firefox and it will tell you. Also the higher page rank the blog the better it is for your page rank.

Post on forums like this one and other car related ones and put your link in the signature if it is allowed. Every post counts as a backlink so posting a lot is good just make sure the posts are useful and not pointless. Do this on a lot of car forums, there are tons, you can also use forums to let people know about your site. As above, the higher the page rank of a forum the better it is for your page rank.

Submitting you site to car directories is really important as well. Many sites require you to put a link to their site on your website but there are ways you can do that without people noticing them. Directories are a great way to get backlinks and are very important for page rank and SEO. Just google 'car directory' and go ham submitting your site. You might want to copy and paste the info you type into the first submission into a word document so that you can just copy and paste it into other submissions to save time and hassle.

Article submission is an awesome way to get people to notice your site and visit them. You can type articles about any cars or anything car related, even about your own site, and post them to article submission websites. You can find a great list of the best ones on google if you just google it. You can type up a couple articles and then submit them to all the article sites. This gets great backlinks and again is better if the site has higher page rank.

You can find out websites page ranks by downloading the SEO toolbar plugin for firefox. As you get more and more visitors, backlinks, and grow in search results your page rank will go up. It takes a long time for this so do not get discouraged if your takes a couple months to go up. It will take a lot of work doing SEO, but you can also hire freelancers or companies to do the work if you are too busy or if you would not like to do it yourself. I find it fun to do my own SEO and watch my site grow from my work but it is all up to you. It is a lot of work as i said and you will have to spend a lot of time of SEO to get good results.

Social media is a huge great way to get customers and visitors these days. I noticed you have a Facebook page and a Twitter which is good, so now you need to grow them. I know on Twitter it is cool to have way more followers than people you are following but following more people will get people to follow you back and notice your site. My current business follows 2k but only has 550 followers. We keep growing daily though, and people will retweet you and tweet about you to help you out. You will then start to notice you getting random followers to follow you back daily. Just make sure the people you follow are people that are interested in cars. I would recommend going to a twitter like STanceNation and following the people that follow them. That will guarantee that the people you are following are interested in cars and will be interested in your site and clothing.

Well that is basically a short guide on SEO and all that. If you need any help feel free to pm me. It is a lot to learn but dont worry you can do it, I am 16 and do it all so you can to. I would love to help you and do some SEO for free in my free time.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:46 AM

wow great info!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Registered

Can't wait to see more products/colors. I will definitely get some shirts soon.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:44 AM
2JZ Powered

Thanks Crazy.8 That helps a lot. I have quite a few more designs for shirts and stickers, it just depends on how quickly I sell the first shirt. Most likely, once I sell all of this shirt i won't make it again, and I will probably release 2 new shirts. If you guys have any color request, let me know.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Registered

I didn't see a price on the shirt; how much are they? or is it by size?
Old 02-20-2012, 01:08 PM
I LuV mY Rotary....

looks good, I want one
Old 02-20-2012, 01:54 PM
2JZ Powered

$20 for guys on the forum.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:44 AM
tadek13

new shirt idea maybe?

I was wondering if maybe I could present you with an idea for a shirt or hoodie, hell maybe you even made one like this already. A shirt/hoodie listing several reasons why the RX8 is better then a girl. I sorta got the idea from a beer mug that has 21 reasons, and I started thinking how to apply this to the car, even girlfriend found this amusing.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:21 AM
Rotary Skank

Originally Posted by tadek13.rx8.
I was wondering if maybe I could present you with an idea for a shirt or hoodie, hell maybe you even made one like this already. A shirt/hoodie listing several reasons why the RX8 is better then a girl. I sorta got the idea from a beer mug that has 21 reasons, and I started thinking how to apply this to the car, even girlfriend found this amusing.
haha nice! Girls will need a version too
Old 02-21-2012, 07:23 AM
Registered

Looks good. Definitely interested.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:28 AM
No respecter of malarkey

Received 2,006 Likes on 1,635 Posts
judging by the rear wheel tilt, can I get one that says "STATUS:RETARDED" ?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:57 AM
FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC

Received 2,363 Likes on 1,992 Posts
lmk when you have different colors. ill take one or two but prefer white or grey
Old 02-21-2012, 09:49 AM
2 Tone...Low Drone

Shirt looks awesome! A monster green would be a good shirt color to have I am PM'ing you now to order the ones you have now, I would like one Good luck with this and definitely get the admins to get you a vendor account setup!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:00 PM
2 Tone...Low Drone

Hey man, did you see I sent you a payment for 2? One Large and one Medium please on the shirts
Old 02-22-2012, 09:44 PM
tadek13

Originally Posted by Diamond_Eyez
haha nice! Girls will need a version too
Yes they will , and I have some ideas what girls might think haha. Could even apply sexually , like the rx8 can go for more then 30 minutes without stopping lol ,
There are many cool ideas and maybe its time someone made a tshirt like that for both guys and girls
Old 02-22-2012, 10:29 PM
Rotary Skank

Originally Posted by tadek13.rx8.
like the rx8 can go for more then 30 minutes without stopping lol
LMFAOO.

I concur! I'm sooo gonna design one now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: { FS } RX8 Shirts