Notices
RX-8 Parts For Sale/Wanted Parts for sale, NO Vendor Ads.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (US State/Canada/Int):

{ FS } One of a kind RX8 shirts!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 11:41 PM
Driver of #50 RX8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One of a kind RX8 shirts!

Category: Non-Automotive
Price: $60
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): Others
Location (US State/Canada/Int): NH
Item Condition: New

If this does not belong here or if I am breaking forum rules feel free to delete! the last thing I want to do is make anyone angry.

My team is ordering crew shirts and I wanted to pass the offer on to all of you. They will be one of a kind custom RX8 shirts made specifically for us but we are only ordering them this one time. We will never order extras to sell or to make money on, I am simply posting this so you can get in on them if you want to. I am placing the order Monday 06/27/2011 at 6PM Eastern Time. (If anyone is interested at a later date then I can order them after we have at least 10 orders)

As I said this is a one time opportunity to order them but they are $54 bucks each custom made with our Blue and green colors. Attached is a front and back picture but the Black would be Blue (A bright navy blue) and the Red would be green (Kawasaki green) to match our racecar. They will not have anything on the front because later on we may get ours embroidered with our name on them. They will certainly be unique and fun for any Mazda fan,
The colors will be unique and a one of a kind!

If you want one let me know through this e-mail, facebook or PM me. Please send the size info and qty that you would want. You can feel free to pay through Paypal or any other way that you would like!

Stephen Blethen
Sblethen@RSTPerformance.com
Facebook group is RST PERformance Racing

Pricing: I am guessing around $60 bucks. I am paying $54 to have them shipped to me. I would then charge you for shipping from me to you and any paypal fees that I would have. As I said above I am not looking to make money on this, nor am I looking to ripp anyone off including myself
Attached Thumbnails One of a kind RX8 shirts!-mazda-rx8-racing-shirt-front.jpg   One of a kind RX8 shirts!-mazda-rx8-racing-shirt-2.jpg   One of a kind RX8 shirts!-shirt-sizing-chart.jpg   One of a kind RX8 shirts!-engine-going-.jpg  
Old 06-25-2011, 01:16 AM
Registered RX8 Nut

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I saw this on FB and I said I wanted one. I am going to contact you through FB but wanted to bump this thread.

To clerify, all the logos are going to be the same except for the red words will be green and there will be nothing over either chest pocket or just the name side (right chest side) will be removed?