Notices
NW RX-8 Forum Serving WA, OR, ID, AK

Anijo's Prospective Mod List

Old 09-21-2009, 01:46 PM
  #101  
Power!!
 
shaunv74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sunny See attle
Posts: 4,411
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Anijo View Post
17x9 RPF1's
Nice. My snow tires would fit perfectly on those rims.

CGlock on Amazon.com is $35 plus $5 s/h.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...MCAH1&v=glance
shaunv74 is offline  
Old 09-21-2009, 02:00 PM
  #102  
100% baller (finally!)
iTrader: (7)
 
dondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,382
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Anijo View Post
Well, my birthday is coming up in a couple months, you guys should all just chip in and buy me the rest of my list then I won't have to decide!
mine's coming first! oct. 11th. maybe i should make a list so you all can buy me stuff.
dondo is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:34 PM
  #103  
Registered
iTrader: (9)
 
JantzenRX-8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a new thing to add to your list

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=243483483
JantzenRX-8 is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:44 PM
  #104  
Official Post Whore
iTrader: (2)
 
pdxhak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Portland,OR
Posts: 10,459
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
The motor costs $42k and they charge $15 if you pay by CC
pdxhak is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 11:36 PM
  #105  
100% baller (finally!)
iTrader: (7)
 
dondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,382
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ lol
dondo is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 11:38 PM
  #106  
100% baller (finally!)
iTrader: (7)
 
dondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,382
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ lol. i have a trademe account from when i lived in nz if anyone wants to buy it.
dondo is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:14 AM
  #107  
Cone Abuser
Thread Starter
 
Anijo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pdxhak View Post
The motor costs $42k and they charge $15 if you pay by CC
$42k with no Manifolds...



So... I think I'm just going to make this Future Nick's problem and buy a 46" TV now instead Put off future car mods until next season, maybe invest in a buffing wheel
Anijo is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:56 AM
  #108  
100% baller (finally!)
iTrader: (7)
 
dondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,382
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Anijo View Post
$42k with no Manifolds...



So... I think I'm just going to make this Future Nick's problem and buy a 46" TV now instead Put off future car mods until next season, maybe invest in a buffing wheel
dude someone just used my debit card to spend $1800 at best buy in lynnwood today. i thought it was brad, but coulda been you
dondo is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 01:03 AM
  #109  
Cone Abuser
Thread Starter
 
Anijo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dondo View Post
dude someone just used my debit card to spend $1800 at best buy in lynnwood today. i thought it was brad, but coulda been you
Whoa! That's sucks... Contest that bitch (or go steal the ****'s TV... hey, would it still be stealing if you broke into their house and took the TV?).

And nah, I would've gone to the Bellevue one, much closer
Anijo is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 01:04 AM
  #110  
100% baller (finally!)
iTrader: (7)
 
dondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,382
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Anijo View Post
Whoa! That's sucks... Contest that bitch (or go steal the ****'s TV... hey, would it still be stealing if you broke into their house and took the TV?).

And nah, I would've gone to the Bellevue one, much closer
my bank caught it actually and called me to confirm and close my account. they were on top of it. but the dude still gets his tv. best buy is just out 1800..
dondo is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 01:06 AM
  #111  
Cone Abuser
Thread Starter
 
Anijo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dondo View Post
my bank caught it actually and called me to confirm and close my account. they were on top of it. but the dude still gets his tv. best buy is just out 1800..
Their fault for not checking his ID when he signed for it, Staples we used to be required to imprint the card and check ID for anything over $500. I wonder why your Bank didn't just assume it was you? Maybe because of how far it is from you? Also, what bank do you have? Cuz that was really on the ball.
Anijo is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 01:08 AM
  #112  
100% baller (finally!)
iTrader: (7)
 
dondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,382
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bank of america. they're totally on it.

the guy made up a fake card with my info, but different name. so they coulda checked his id no prob. my card is still in my pocket......
dondo is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 01:13 AM
  #113  
Cone Abuser
Thread Starter
 
Anijo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dondo View Post
bank of america. they're totally on it.

the guy made up a fake card with my info, but different name. so they coulda checked his id no prob. my card is still in my pocket......
The card company must have some trick for discovering those... seems kinda unfair that the store be on the hook in that case though Still, either way, you're good to go
Anijo is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 01:16 AM
  #114  
100% baller (finally!)
iTrader: (7)
 
dondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,382
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Anijo View Post
The card company must have some trick for discovering those... seems kinda unfair that the store be on the hook in that case though Still, either way, you're good to go
yeah they must. i got an automated call saying if you bought this much crap at best buy press 1, if not, press 2 and we'll fix it for you.
dondo is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 01:19 AM
  #115  
Official Post Whore
iTrader: (2)
 
pdxhak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Portland,OR
Posts: 10,459
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
I have had two CCs jacked over the last year and both times the CC companies called me. No issues what so ever.
pdxhak is offline  
Old 09-23-2009, 01:21 AM
  #116  
100% baller (finally!)
iTrader: (7)
 
dondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,382
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pdxhak View Post
I have had two CCs jacked over the last year and both times the CC companies called me. No issues what so ever.
this is on my debit and the first that was local. the others were online purchases on credit cards
dondo is offline  
Old 09-25-2009, 12:25 PM
  #117  
Registered
iTrader: (2)
 
and1kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 741
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had mine jacked in college and used for $2000 dollars at a wallmart. im not sure what you would buy for $2000 at Best Buy.
and1kidd is offline  
Old 09-25-2009, 12:31 PM
  #118  
Cone Abuser
Thread Starter
 
Anijo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by and1kidd View Post
I had mine jacked in college and used for $2000 dollars at a wallmart. im not sure what you would buy for $2000 at Best Buy.
A TV?


Speaking of which, I bought a TV, so no more mods this season
Anijo is offline  
Old 09-25-2009, 01:30 PM
  #119  
100% baller (finally!)
iTrader: (7)
 
dondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,382
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Anijo View Post
A TV?


Speaking of which, I bought a TV, so no more mods this season
it was you!!!!!
dondo is offline  
Old 09-25-2009, 01:31 PM
  #120  
Cone Abuser
Thread Starter
 
Anijo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nah, I bought mine at Video Only
Anijo is offline  
Old 09-25-2009, 02:04 PM
  #121  
Grocery Getter
iTrader: (1)
 
RawrX8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,795
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dondo View Post
dude someone just used my debit card to spend $1800 at best buy in lynnwood today. i thought it was brad, but coulda been you
Not funny. Pretty low blow.
RawrX8 is offline  
Old 09-25-2009, 02:12 PM
  #122  
100% baller (finally!)
iTrader: (7)
 
dondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,382
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RawrX8 View Post
Not funny. Pretty low blow.
lol. you're not nerd enough to blow so much on a tv. you buy much cooler things.
dondo is offline  
Old 09-25-2009, 02:19 PM
  #123  
Grocery Getter
iTrader: (1)
 
RawrX8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,795
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dondo View Post
lol. you're not nerd enough to blow so much on a tv. you buy much cooler things.
Id just buy a haltech ecm.
RawrX8 is offline  
Old 10-14-2009, 01:10 PM
  #124  
Cone Abuser
Thread Starter
 
Anijo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So... turns out the seat and any hardware needed to connect it to the car counts
Anijo is offline  
Old 10-14-2009, 01:33 PM
  #125  
Grocery Getter
iTrader: (1)
 
RawrX8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,795
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So get some seats? You know ill make you some snazzy brackets for you
RawrX8 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anijo's Prospective Mod List


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.