Notices
RX-8 Multimedia/Photo Gallery Share your pics,videos or links to them.

A Must Read/see

Old 07-30-2004, 09:18 AM
I don't buy Kool-Aid

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Unhappy A Must Read/see

OK this took place in the early morning of July 28th in Las Vegas, NV.

I was on my way home from work around 2:30 or 3.am I was going N. on Buffalo just past DI when I see flashing lights. As we get closer we realize its a accident. On the right we see a brick wall that was the length of a home completely taken out along with a street light and car parts all over the road. We slow down as a officer is waving to pass on the opposite side of the road. This road has 2-lains on each side road with a median in the middle. We see one car on a tower truck burnt like hell. I could not make it out. Dubree was all over the road, car doors head light, hood?… I just happen to have my Camera with me at the time. We pull over to get a closer look. At this time CH13 news shows up. There was a young man 20-25 all in black they where talking to him and a older couple. We asked the towing truck guy and a officer if we can take some shots. As I got closer I thought, no one could have survived this. There's no way. The car that was a burnt box on the back of this truck was a
Lamborghini Murcielago

! I could not believe it. He wiped out going over 150MPH! Said the offiver. Take a look.

The driver was ejected from the car with no injuries what so ever. The owner was in the passenger seat and was taken to the hospital for minor burns on his face and arm but is OK. The driver was drinking but passed that one test they give them, but failed the Breathalyzer. The officer said he don't speak a work of English only French and that he had lost control of the car.

But that’s not what I think happen. Check this out. We traced the scene later that morning at 5.am. He was driving N on Buffalo on the right lane. He's at the inter-section of Buffalo and DI. Light turns green an there off. 200 yards up on the left lane tire marks spin out and on to the right lane he is traveling on then back tot eh left lane. He then slams on the brakes before the tire makes in front of him, to avoid hitting the other car he swerves to the left then back to the right lane but, skids 300 yards in to a brick wall then skids and slides 300 more yards then the car caught fire and burnt the asphalt too. When he starts to skid, there's a second pair of tire marks on the ground indicating a second vehicle was involved in "street racing". The second pair of tire marks start in front of him on the left lane?

Huummmmm. What can go faster than a Lamborghini? or more less keep up? Well on Buffalo I have seen a silver Lamborghini D. At first I thought this is the silver Lambo and this is the car I’m looking at.

The 2nd suspect. A GT3 turned out yellow Porsche that has CIRQUE on his liscen plate that’s all way tearing a$$ around there too.

So this is how I figured it all went wrong. They're at the light. They go for it. 200 yards later the car on the left lane loses it spins out of control coursing him to slam on his brakes swerves to the left to avoid hitting him but pulled to much to the right and could not gain control of the car and in to the wall he goes. The driver was ejected from the car during the wreck, so the 2ns car must have seen him and seeing the wreck thought: no way that guy is going to live, then took off. That’s manslaughter and leaving the scene of a "crime". But what the hell do they care right? He’s prob on his way back to France.

OK there is one said part. See that thing hanging on the right wheel? Its a small dog. Maybe he coused the wreck? thing is the 2piece wheel with tire was on the other side of the street? but the dog is on the spoke ... May be he wiped out then took out the dog?.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow that is nutz!, I can't believe no one died, especially street racing while drunk. It would be interesting to see what really happened? Any links to news coverage?
Old 07-30-2004, 09:34 AM
I don't buy Kool-Aid

I'll see what I can do. BRB.....
Old 07-30-2004, 09:43 AM
if your not 1st your last

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wheres the pixs ?
Old 07-30-2004, 09:46 AM
USAF

Not a lot you can say here...but wow nobody died accept the dog. I saw a 10yr old child hit and killed by a truck a few months ago, so that whole thing about stopping at the scene of a crash brings back horrible thoughts. Very interesting perspective that you built on the crash, but I would bet there are many more factors than you saw off the bat. Thats what those highway detectives are trained for, my uncle is one for the Washington State Patrol, they spend unholy amounts of time recreating crashes, especially when federal charges are involved (mostly fatalities). Sorry you had to see that beautiful car ruined!
Old 07-30-2004, 04:15 PM
turrrbo!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
DAM that car is toasted. I guess they learned their lesson.
Old 07-30-2004, 04:23 PM
if your not 1st your last

wow now i see the pixs
what a mess
Old 07-30-2004, 05:01 PM

Lets see...based on your story....

French Guy Who Speaks No English + Las Vegas + Yellow Porsche With CIRQUE =

Performers of the local Cirque Du Soleil Show "O" Street Racing !?!?!
Old 07-30-2004, 06:01 PM
Registered

y'know how come idiots like that have a Lambo and I don't. Where's the justice? I would never be such an idiot! Way to destroy a beautiful work of art
Old 07-30-2004, 07:12 PM
Members Only

Wow! Crazy pics. Looks like the Jerk de soleil goes street racing. Only one a really feel bad for is the the dog.

Side note: couple of months ago Car&Driver had a pic of a burned out Murcielago on a flat bed. Wonder if this is going to became a habit with this model Lambo.
Old 07-31-2004, 05:57 AM
I don't buy Kool-Aid

Originally Posted by AlbertDigital
Lets see...based on your story....

French Guy Who Speaks No English + Las Vegas + Yellow Porsche With CIRQUE =

Performers of the local Cirque Du Soleil Show "O" Street Racing !?!?!
I don't know. But he lives some where on that street along with the silver Lambo. So it was one of them. They are the only cars I can think of that can keep up?. And Cirque has 3 and soon to be 4 shows in town.
Old 07-31-2004, 05:58 AM
I don't buy Kool-Aid

Originally Posted by RX22
y'know how come idiots like that have a Lambo and I don't. Where's the justice? I would never be such an idiot! Way to destroy a beautiful work of art
DIdo...
Old 08-02-2004, 05:59 AM
GiN
ロンリードライバー

Originally Posted by 8pex
Side note: couple of months ago Car&Driver had a pic of a burned out Murcielago on a flat bed. Wonder if this is going to became a habit with this model Lambo.
You can find burned up Lambos all over the place! Like this one for sale on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting
Old 08-02-2004, 06:26 AM
He's as bad as Can

Originally Posted by PA BATMOBILE
Wow that is nutz!, I can't believe no one died, especially street racing while drunk. It would be interesting to see what really happened? Any links to news coverage?
http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/st...517262390.html
Old 08-02-2004, 07:37 AM
I don't buy Kool-Aid

What? $2K for that noway it will take a 1/2 a mill to make it run LOL!

Man I call BS on:
"Cars worth more than people's houses aren't usually driven around these streets," said Peterson, who works in the traffic section. "There just aren't many people who would drive quarter-of-a-million-dollar cars around."

I see them all the time!!!... I should be a cop.

Last edited by DOMINION; 08-02-2004 at 07:39 AM.
Old 08-04-2004, 12:56 AM
Junior in High School

that's just insane... its good there okay... but i hope they learned there lesson.. they wantd to learn the hard way... Well 4 days back i see a HUGE GIGANTIC SMOKE FROM 3-5 MILES AWAY... while im on the FREEWAY... then 3-5 miles comes... and i see a 18 WHEELER fliped upside down and is on fire... on the SERVICE ROAD... TO THE LEFT... how in the world that happened i dont know.... well the PHONE LINES were catching on fire as i passed i slowed down about 15 mph... so i got good view... all those idiots were like 100 yard to it.... and that thing was about to EXPLODE any minute... well the guy got out okay... becuase i saw ambulance truck and many people watching so he must be okay... but man people do the stupidiest shyt...
Old 09-03-2008, 09:22 PM
I zoom therefore I am.

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
fixing pic

edit: weird.. that usually fixes old pix
Attached Thumbnails A Must Read/see-38.jpg  
Old 09-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
bored? lol
Old 09-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Received 2,624 Likes on 1,874 Posts
no pix.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Misfit Moderator TnC

pie!
Old 09-04-2008, 02:32 PM
Banned

I'll jump on the bandwagon too....!!!!! Dig thru the 4 yr old pics and show us again!!! :P I missed it the first time! haha
Old 04-28-2009, 09:52 PM
I don't buy Kool-Aid

I got them! I'll see if I can scan them tonight and repost them but this time not use a image hosting site.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:08 PM
Supercharged by Pettit

Wow... OD story. i wanna see the pics. thats crazy Mr. detective lol...
Old 04-28-2009, 11:15 PM
100% baller (finally!)

piiiics
Old 04-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Registered Toker

lol you must be wayyyy bored tonight...

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.