Katzkin Leather Interior - Ordering mine, discount with more people

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 10:26 AM
EC8
'09 Sport Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Katzkin Leather Interior - Ordering mine, discount with more people

So I've been looking to replace my stock cloth interior on my '09 Sport and if I do convert to leather I am planning on going with Katzkin leather. Researching on them they seem to be the number 1 aftermarket leather and have pretty good reports/pictures/satisfaction with people buying them. Through my surfing I found a Toyota Tacoma Forum where they have a group buy discount going right now and through some talks they have opened up the discounts to us as well on this forum. The Katzkin leather discount is coming from www.autointeriorslive.com and is running through December 5th. Here are some details:
5+ people.......................5% Disc.
10+.....................10% Disc.
20+.....................15% Disc. (plus free 2-tone)
40+.....................20% Disc. (plus free 2-tone and contrast stitching)

Base price for our cars is $689 shipped

All kits will be eligible for Free UPS ground in the continental USA.
email to Nancy@AutoInteriorsLive.com for more info or to get you into this purchase, I think the group buy "code" is TW

As of now (11/18/09) there are 4 people already in so the next one would yield the 5% discount for all (if more join then all get a larger discount at the end, probably credited back to our cards). I was planning on ordering the 2-tone kit but just got back from my local Katzkin dealer and couldn't find a silver that matched my car as good as I wanted. Was really wanting the sporty 2-tone look but may end up all one color, or not pursuing further?

The link to the original Tacoma post and further details can be found at:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...in-feeler.html

Prices from autointeriorslive were already cheaper than any other Katzkin dealer prices I could find and was planning on ordering from them in the future anyway.

Post questions here, or on the Tacoma forum, or I can paste them over there if you don't want another account, or can email Nancy at email above as she is the coordinator at the Katzkin side.

Last edited by EC8; 11-18-2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Update with base pricing
Old 11-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Formerly Polak Graphics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You need permission from mods to do a group buy.