You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access
to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join RX8Club.com today!
hey i just got my rx8 and i have some questions about some things since i think the dealer might be tring to pull one on me. let me know if it just the norm and i'm not used to it.
1 GPS - isn't it suposed to turn the radio down whan it says stuff like turn ahead and what not?
2. what feels to me like alot of heat comeing from the center console exspecialy the shift boot area. normal?
3. a lil clunk noise whan shifting in first and second.
4. traction control. still spins even on wet roads and i'm talking blow it out sideways spin
5. i can swear i smell oil inside the car.
6. engine idle isn't really smoth. kinda rough when sitting in idle or in gear. first rotary so i don't know
that's all for now. heading to dealer tomorrow to get it looked at so any input would be more than welcome
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on RX8Club.com!
1) i believe it is only with audio pilot on. (gets annyoing anyway, just keep it off)
3) normal (we call it bolt-action shifting sometime)
4) you are flooring it too hard, (TCS could be not working though)
5) yes, you can sometime smell oil
6) go get msp 16 done, tat is all, and it could fix rough idle.
Racing Beat Single Exhaust, Premixing Idemitsu, Racing Beat Screens, Rasp's LED light and auto close sunroof. Clear Corner, V1 radar