You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access
to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join RX8Club.com today!
Stage 1 order not confirmed after a week and I'm concerned
Well, I faxed an order for a Stage 1 kit on Dec. 26th and never received any confirmation. I'm not completely comfortable with purchasing over the internet, especially with vendors from outside the U.S.
Nothing against Canzoomer, because I'm impressed with his developements, but I need some assurance that I'm dealing with a reputable company. This assurance would start with an ORDER CONFIRMATION and an ETA of my unit.
For all I know my personal info and credit card number are sitting on someone's fax machine for anyone to see. I've e-mailed him twice and even left him a phone message, and still no reply.
I find this interesting considering I received an order form from him hours asfter I requested it via e-mail.
Canzoomer, I respect what you been able to do with this car in a relatively short amount of time, and for this reason I ordered your product with full confidence in you. However, as busy as you may be, my concerns, as well as the concerns of others, need to be addressed. Thank You.
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on RX8Club.com!
In your confirmation email was there any detail as to when the product you ordered(assuming Satge 1) would be shipped? I faxed my order in(23 DEC 03) and received a comfirmation on 24DEC03(after requesting one) but there was no information as to when the expected shipping date would be or the final cost for shipping. My credit card has not been charged so I figure I will continue waiting to see if there is a charge to my card and that will give me an idea of when the product will be on it's way, I guess. Interesting way of doing business but I am patient and I was locked in at the 500$(US) rate.