You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access
to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join RX8Club.com today!
Just had two kids and had to unload the 8. Traded it for a Jeep SRT8, so I didn't totaly bail on my speed addiction...
I live in Fort Myers FL 33919, and will ship to your location if you are willing to pay all shipping costs. PM me for item weight, and we can calculate shipping cost. Edit: added approximate weight for items.
1) I'm selling the following brake upgrades as a package, as purchased from SR motorsports in '05. Used items have approximately 20k miles on them. (priced individually for reference)
- Stoptech Big Brake Kit 328mm, flat black, stainless lines, slotted rotors ($900USD) sold the front brakes!
- Rear slotted rotors, I believe they are ICR brand ($100USD) sold.
- Hawk HP pads, These were never used- I was too lazy to adjust the rear caliper ($100USD) sold.
Asking for package ($1100USD) (approximate weight for shipping- 82lbs, will send in 2-3 boxes)
2) Racing Hart J5 Pro wheels (19"x10 Rear, 19"x8.5" Front) with Nitto NT555 tires (275/30 ZR19 Rear, 245/35 ZR19 Front).
These were purchased from Wheel Autohaus and have about 25k miles on them. The guys over at Wheel Autohaus are great at answering any questons you may have regarding offsets, treadwear, etc. Note these wheels do not have TPMS.
I am very particular, so, I will note the following flaws- right front has curb rash on about 1/4 of the polished lip (I swear someone else did this...)- the polished lip of both front wheels is not as shiny as rears due to brake dust buildup (or at least I think that's why) - Left rear tire has been patched (inside) from a nail hole- keep in mind these are used, even though they are in quite good shape. I would rather be brutally honest about any flaws than have someone be disappionted.
Asking $1800USD (approximate weight each wheel/tire- 48 lbs, will send in 4 boxes) sold!
3) Canzoomer piggyback. Used once for a week before my coils burned up. I believe I performed the fix, but never used it again.
Asking $200USD Sold!
4) OEM swaybars front bar with endlinks and rear bar w/ bushings Edit: Just found the front bushings and brackets!
Asking $50USD for pair and, sold!
PM me if you have any questions.
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on RX8Club.com!
Last edited by Gator8; 03-28-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Reason: added approximate item weight
The cz is stage 1.1- it was built 8.18.04- the serial# is 100207C2.
This may help determine the cost to upgrade... I'm just not sure how much.
There are likely answers on the website: www.canzoomer.com