You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access
to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join RX8Club.com today!
Location: In So Cal.. out in BFE... but in the good part... but not really by Cesar, Keith or Loren...
FS: all my RX-8 fun parts. :) Intake, Pulleys, Flywheel, Springs, & MORE
I will be returning my car to stock so I can sell it. Here is a list of parts that I can think of for sale. I have pictures below and starting on post number 36.
If the part has a star next to it, that means it is ready for pickup or shipping. if the part does not that means it has not been removed from the car yet but will be removed soon. (I will be removing the rest of the parts starting on the 20th). you are welcome to buy it now, It just wont be ready for a few days.
I prefer local pickup (Beaumont ca) but as you can tell below I will ship some of the items if I have to.
* CANScan W/ RX-8 software - $75 + $10 shipping. (My CANScan was broken, I JUST received this one in the mail as a replacement from then. it has not even been used yet.) SOLD
Racing Beat front AND rear sway bars (you WILL need to buy the enlarged end links from racing beat which are $48) - $275 + $40 shipping SOLD
K&N Typhoon V1 blue intake - $125 + $10 shipping SOLD TO... I forgot his s/n
* AFE Short throw shifter - $225 + $5 shipping SOLD TO MyNam3IsM33TBALL
Sprint Springs - $100 + $35 shipping SOLD TO Michaels'8
* clear corners - $50 + $5 shipping SOLD TO SportCoupe2
* 18" Axis Hiro wheels wrapped in Kumho Ecsta SPT tires w/ TPMS installed. I take your stock wheels with decent tires + $350. (tires still have plenty of tread left.) SOLD TO USMC RX8
* ACT ProLite Flywheel + counterweight - $260 + $20 shipping (the flywheel only has about 5k miles on it. it's still in very good shape as you can tell from the pictures.) SOLD TO Razz1
* RX8Strakes.com silver painted strakes - $40 + $5 shipping - SOLD TO MICHAEL
Cross Drilled and slotted brake rotors. (all 4) - $150 + $35 shipping (rotors have about 10k miles on them. Rears show almost no wear.) (these rotors are made by Centric. http://www.centricparts.com/prod02.htm ) SOLD TO 4g63Rotary
Koni yellow struts. - $275 + $25 shipping (struts only have about 7k miles on them.) - SOLD TO MICHAEL
Unorthodox Racing Pulleys - $200 + $5 shipping SOLD TO tajabaho1
* "MS" oil cap - $5 to any one that comes to pick something else up. SOLD TO VIPERS
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on RX8Club.com!
I'm interested in the wheels but I won't be in LA with my car for another 3 weeks (I'm in San Jose). I assume you have to move them faster than that. I have stock rims and tires with 6k miles on them. What finish are the Hiros and do they have TPMS mounted?