rx8 rear bumper light - RX8Club.com



Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 03-02-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4
rx8 rear bumper light

where can i find a rear light to go in my bumper in the triangle shaped area of the bumper
hymer717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #2
I don't buy Kool-Aid
 
DOMINION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vegas Baby!
Posts: 8,823
DOMINION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:00 PM   #3
i've lost my mind
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 481
lol threadkill!
IcarusX8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
NgoRX8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CA, Rowland Hts.
Posts: 10,237
rotarystuff doesn't do light. just inserts.

mazdaparts or japanparts can get you the jdm rear light, but they're expensive.
NgoRX8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Tokyo JAPAN
Posts: 365
Japanparts replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymer717 View Post
where can i find a rear light to go in my bumper in the triangle shaped area of the bumper
http://www.japanparts.com/db/partsli...ey=091-006-006


091-006-006
on our Site ( parts links above )

When you order through our website; ( by clicking on the shopping cart icon nect to the Part ) put "RX8DISC" in the comments at the very bottom of our online Order form and our Staff will give you a 10% Discount off our website parts pricing

Best

Graham Ware
Export Manager
JapanpartsLLC

************************************************** ***************
Japanparts.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #6
Caliente
 
lchaidez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanparts.com View Post
http://www.japanparts.com/db/partsli...ey=091-006-006


091-006-006
on our Site ( parts links above )

When you order through our website; ( by clicking on the shopping cart icon nect to the Part ) put "RX8DISC" in the comments at the very bottom of our online Order form and our Staff will give you a 10% Discount off our website parts pricing

Best

Graham Ware
Export Manager
JapanpartsLLC

************************************************** ***************
I know that this post/thread is dated but ill give it a shot.

I've seen some that have switches for blinking control etc. This one appears to have it based on the image but i cant tell... description doesnt say much either. Japnparts, could you confirm the contents please?

What does DSC mean? That may be the answer im looking for
lchaidez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #7
I HATE SPEEDBUMPS!
 
monchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 8,549
4 years bump! Wow...
monchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:18 PM   #8
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 37
The part in the link is a new red housing that goes where your rotary crest in the bumper is. I don't know specifically how this part works as in how it activates or whatnot, but I have an aftermarket piece from lebren.com which has an LED component that goes into that opening. This particular part is typically tapped into the rear taillights but can be tapped where it illuminates when you step on the brakes.

p.s. DSC stands for Dynamic Stability Control.
TamSE3P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #9
Caliente
 
lchaidez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamSE3P View Post
The part in the link is a new red housing that goes where your rotary crest in the bumper is. I don't know specifically how this part works as in how it activates or whatnot, but I have an aftermarket piece from lebren.com which has an LED component that goes into that opening. This particular part is typically tapped into the rear taillights but can be tapped where it illuminates when you step on the brakes.

p.s. DSC stands for Dynamic Stability Control.
Ah, i figured it would have been Dynamic Stability Control, but i don't see how its applicable on the light? Hmm..

Thanks again for the info. Helpful.
lchaidez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:23 AM   #10
Caliente
 
lchaidez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloom12 View Post
well

Thanks for your post.
Anytime girl.
lchaidez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:30 AM   #11
RX8club group buy vendor
iTrader: (5)
 
Lebren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 522
Hey lchaidez, I've just released a new Rotor Accent Light that gets 50% brighter than the old version when brakes are applied. Still updating the website but the price is the same, www.lebren.com

Warm regards,
Eren DuPee
Lebren
www.lebren.com
Lebren is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
{ FS } 2008 40th Anniversary - 81k - with Extras! BigMikeATL RX-8's For Sale/Wanted 12 05-26-2016 12:31 AM
Ouch! Had my first... D13 Series I Exterior Appearance and Body Kits 4 08-22-2015 11:42 PM
Lebren rear fog light RotisserieEngine General Automotive 11 08-06-2015 06:34 PM
{ FS } 2006 RX-8 w/ bad coolant seal dmac1961 RX-8's For Sale/Wanted 2 07-24-2015 11:27 AM
{ FS } Mazda rx8 special edition AussieGray RX-8's For Sale/Wanted 0 07-16-2015 03:58 AM


Tags
2004, back, bumper, buy, chrome, fog, lamp, light, lights, rear, rx, rx8, tail, triangle, ware

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 PM.


All content Copyright 2007 by Internet Brands, Inc.