Originally Posted by Mazen
thanxxxxxx ya man for ur help.........
Please use "real english", it makes you look like less of an idiot.
0) Test-drive a RX-8 and an R32 on the type of roads you usually drive on, and see which you like best. Do you usually use a car for recreation and track on/off-road events? Do you usually use a car to commute to work? I sure as hell don't know because you didn't tell us.
1) Read the forums for common RX-8 problems. I have not experienced any. These include major engine failure for (mostly) Automatic transmission RX-8s, brake squeakiness, rattles & noises, and below-advised fuel consumption.
2) I do not live in Egypt. There are shady dealerships for every car make. Ask locally.
3) Many people burn maybe 1 quart of oil between each oil change. That works out to $200 USD over 100,000 miles. Can you afford that? Do you have the intelligence to actually check your oil every other fillup to make sure you're not running low on oil?
4) You don't own the first RX-8 in Egypt.
5) A VW forum overwhelmingly recommends the R32 in a vague stupid poll. Imagine that.