You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access
to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join RX8Club.com today!
YES....IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!! The ALL-NEW, Most Unusual, Over-Rated.....
Razpewtons Extremely Bizarre Photochop Contest!!
How are you at photochopping? Have fun doing it? Well now you can have fun photochopping AND win a prize at the same time!!
WHAT...you say?? WIN A PRIZE PHOTOCHOPPING?? HOLY CARP!!
Yes, it's true. Between now and Next Friday at 1600, you can submit your own photochopping entries and WIN!! (win small?) NO, HELL NO.....WIN BIG!!!
First place winner will receive a Custom SandBlasted Diamond Rotary Desk piece (pictured below). FOUR RUNNERS UP, will receive a Rotary Designed, Custom SandBlasted Paperweight, also pictured below (duh). All you have to do is post your entry and hope like hell somebody likes it!!!
GOSH!! That sounds easy, don't it??
(what's with the ghey font color?)
Well....not exactly....there are some <cringe> RULES.
1) All submissions must comply with the RX8club.com's Rules of Conduct. Never heard of those? Click HERE to review.
2) All submisisons must contain either a rotary image, a Mazda Logo or an RX-8. No exceptions.
3) NO nudity, lewdness or chops depicting sexual overtones. NONE....NADA.....NO WAY. Submissions violating the rules of this contest may be removed by a MOD at their descretion. (sorry guy321)
4) Top contenders will have their submissions placed on the MazdaNow.com Rotary Art Exhibit for all to view and enjoy!! ROTARY ART
5) On Friday, May 12th, I will select SIX TOP CONTENDERS (I'm donating the prizes, so I get to pick the SIX....neener neener). These SIX TOP CONTENDERS will be placed in a POLL for the RX8club members to vote on. The TOP FIVE receiving the most votes will receive the prizes listed.
6) All submissions MUST be the work of the member posting the submission (no paying Rotten to do it for you).
7) Post as many submissions as you like....please keep discussions to a minimum.
That's it!! Contest begins right NOW. Good luck......AND HAVE FUN!!!!! You have one week to show us what you got.
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on RX8Club.com!
question 1: does it have to be photoshop using existing images? can we draw? photoshop is also my premier rendering/painting tool.
question 2: can we submit multiple times?
1) As long as the images contain the predefined requirements, sure. I'm kind partial to photos that have been manipulated. Those are the tricky ones. But if you can produce themed rednitions which bring on the oooooh's and aaaaah's....why not?
2) Submit as many times as you like. This time next Friday I'll be selecting SIX. Then the members of this prestigious forum will decide.
BONUS HINT, those submitting work large enough for Club Members to use as Wall Paper will win the favor of the Board fo Directors.