You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access
to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join RX8Club.com today!
Mazda Quality and Top Customer Satisfaction....Once AGAIN!
Mazda Quality and Top Customer Satisfaction confirmed once again
• Mazda 2nd place on latest Auto Bild Quality Report in Germany
• Mazda 1st for Quality and Reliability, 4th overall on J.D. Power Survey in Italy
• Mazda3 compact winner in AutoWeek Satisfaction Awards in the Netherlands
• Mazda awarded Golden Plaque for Quality and Best 4x4 for CX-5 from Croatia Automobile Association
• Long-term quality confirmed throughout 2011
Leverkusen 16 January 2012.
Mazda began 2012 on a high note with great results from four independent automotive sources that focus on quality and customer satisfaction in Europe. In Germany, Mazda again confirmed its top ranking on the latest Auto Bild Quality Report, ranking 2nd amongst the 20 brands surveyed – ahead of luxury carmakers like BMW, Mercedes and Audi. Scores for each brand on this highly-respected quality survey are calculated from the annual TÜV Report (compiled from millions of inspections by the German Inspection Agency), the Auto Bild 100,000 km Endurance Test and Repair Shop Test, a reader survey of car owners, recall history for the year, and the magazine’s Suggestion Box.
The latest J.D. Power customer satisfaction survey in Italy found that Mazda models have the fewest customer-reported problems in the industry.
Mazda ranked 1st for quality and reliability, and placed a strong 4th (of 28 brands) in the overall rankings in this important European market, achieving a customer satisfaction score far superior to the industry average. In the Netherlands, the current Mazda3 won the AutoWeek Satisfaction Award in the important compact class for models built in 2009 and 2010. Mazda3 not only beat formidable competitors like Toyota Prius, Toyota Corolla, Audi A3 and Volkswagen Golf; it ranked 4th in the overall standings.
A jury of motoring experts from the Croatian Automotive Association awarded Mazda’s current line-up with its Golden Plaque for Quality. The jury was also impressed by the CX-5, Mazda’s next-generation crossover compact SUV, and named it Best 4x4 of the year. The CX-5 will be launched early this year in Europe with benchmark SKYACTIV Technologies.
The above-mentioned awards are just the latest of many similar results. In fact, Mazda has a long tradition of building high-quality machines and delivering top customer service.
This was confirmed throughout 2011 by several independent sources, including:
• Mazda3: Highest-scoring model of all 117 models on survey
J.D. Powers in Germany
• Mazda3: 1st in the compact class
• Mazda2: 1st in B-car class
• MX-5: 1st in the Sports Car category, ahead of luxury models cars like Audi TT, the Mercedes-Benz CLK and SLK
J.D. Powers in the UK
• Mazda3: Finishes test without breakdown, earns top score
Auto Bild 100,000 Endurance Test
• Rankings: Mazda has three of top four models (Mazda3, 5, 6) from 80
Latest TÜV Report Germany
• 3 years old: Mazda2 (2nd), Mazda3 (8th) (from over 7 million inspections per age-class, 215 models in total)
• 5 years old: Mazda2 (6th), Mazda3 (10th)
• 7 years old: Mazda2 (6th), Mazda3 (7th)
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on RX8Club.com!
I don't get to visit that often anymore.
Well, it could possibly be one of the most reliable sports cars.
I haven't really had too many issues with my car besides the clutch, struts/springs,and the engine. ...
SOLD 2004 Mazda RX8 Grand Touring| Titanium Gray Metallic| Koni Yellow Sport Shocks w/ Tein-S Tech Lowering Springs|
2007 Mazda Rx-8 Grand Touring| Crystal White Pearl | Authentic Mazdaspeed Front Bumper, Sideskirts, Rear Spoiler, Rear Underspoiler | JDM Clear Corners | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | RacingBeat Rev8 Catback | AEM CAI |