You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access
to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join RX8Club.com today!
I've owned this car since it had 8,xxx KM. The previous owner declared one accident on it (branded). In the almost 50K I've owned this car, I have had ZERO problems with it except for a dead battery after storing it the first winter. I will personally stand behind this sale and anyone on the boards from Ottawa can attest to the near immaculate condition of this car.
- 2006 RX-8 GT
- 54,xxx KM, never winter driven
- Put down 192 RWHP / 140ft-lbs TQ. on a Mustang dyno BEFORE most of my mods
- Black leather interior, fully loaded -- every option except navi
- Been premixing with Idemitsu premix since 12,xxx KM
- Forged SSR Type-C RS wheels (17x8 +48) w/ 245/45/17 Star Specs (good tread left)
- Authentic MazdaSpeed front bumper, replica MS sideskirts/rear skirt (not painted)
- ALSO: VeilSide (replica?) D1GT body-kit. SO yes, you get 2 sets of bumpers/sides
- Mazda JDM Clear Corners
- LED: 3rd brake light, parking lights, side markers, dome light (all v-leds/white)
- 20% fully-metallic tint all-around (1pc back window, tinted all the way to the top of the windows- no gap)
- TSX-R headlight projectors w/ Morimoto 600K HIDs.
- AEM CAI
- BHR Midpipe (catted)
- BHR Ignition
- BHR Fuel Pump
- AP pulley
- Progress Sway bars + Whiteline endlinks
- Russell SS brake lines
- Russell SS cluch line
- Russell SpeedBleeders on brakes and clutch
- Hawk HPS pads all around
- Cobb AccessPort with MazdaManiac Tune
- Tokico D-spec ajustable shocks with rear cables
- Swift Springs
- AFE Short Shifter
- Sohn OMP adapter w/ custom tank setup
- CompuSTAR PRO Alarm (2-way pager)
- Hella Supertone horns (loud!)
- Redline MT-90 in tranny
- Pettit radio ****
- PIE aux-input for factory radio
- Vent gauge pod
- Prosport Wideband AFR gauge
- RAYS Duralumin lugs (not pictured)
- The Veilside kit is not in the best shape. Front bumper is cracked, the rest is worn. I can give you all the fiberglass/resin/etc to fix it.
- The MS kit needs paint.
Asking $17,999 with all the mods if sold before winter..
Won't part out unless buyer doesn't want the mods.
Partout will begin once I find OEM bumpers and shocks.
I will consider a trades for a comparable WRX, STI or BMW.
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members. Register your free account today and become a member on RX8Club.com!
if you do part out, dibs on the springs and shocks =D
also, how do you find the compustar pro alarm? does that one include the remote start? the reason I'm asking is, my OEM smart key system died on me, and they quoted me $550+ to replace it. For that price, I could get a decent aftermarket system: CompuSTAR or Viper. Just not too sure which is better of if there are any issues with it
__________________ 2006 - Mazda RX-8 SHINKA - Copper Red